Original post by c0nfus3d
Here's the OP if anyone's wondering, she made another thread :awesome:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7666941_n.jpg

i alreadyy posted about 10 pics but them got deleted 4 sum reasonn :/
Reply 101
Original post by anisaa93(:
i alreadyy posted about 10 pics but them got deleted 4 sum reasonn :/

Maybe just because of your attention-seeking ways. :s-smilie:
You are shallow. But I'm okay with that and I suspect most people are as well. A society of deep, meaningful, thoughtful and stoic philosopher-citizens would eventually get dull.

I most likely wouldn't want to be your friend though but that doesn't mean I'll look down on you with derision and scorn.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by i.student
nope if you are born in 1993..

Elaborate, love?
Ofcourse you are. And I quite frankly despise people like you. I'm sorry, but I really, really do. Why can't you just take personality into account once in a while? I'm not saying I talk to people who are butt ugly, but sometimes girls like you don't even go for a guy who has one slight imperfection, you look for perfection, but yet when you find someone who's 'fit' they just treat you like complete **** anyway, because for one they're the ones getting all the attention and they're greedy and will just ditch you and have it with the next girl who start coming on to them.
wanna bet son?

:eek:
that made you sound even more shallow! what are you, a whore?
Plastered in make up

Liverpuddlian

I would expect the 'fit' lads to walk the opposite direction, or atleast bring an umbrella to prevent being covered in saliva as you talk.
Reply 107
i only tend to talk to fit lads or good looking ones. I usually avoid ugly people and stuff. A friend told me im extremely shallow for this. Am i a shallow person? :confused: Just wondering.

omg yeah
Reply 108
Oh dear, OP thinks she's gorgeous !
Original post by Ryan_94

i almost feel sorry for her.
Ahahaha you look terrible.
Reply 111
Original post by peoplethesedays
:eek:
that made you sound even more shallow! what are you, a whore?

1. lmaoo thanks for bringing something up from last feb
2. no im not a whore. but thanks
Reply 112
Original post by ZeeAli
omg yeah

ive changed a lot since then :smile: lot happened .
Reply 113
Original post by Ryan_94

i dont actually
i only tend to talk to fit lads or good looking ones. i usually avoid ugly people and stuff. a friend told me im extremely shallow for this. am i a shallow person? :confused: just wondering.

this was a year ago. im not like this any more !

Look at me because I'm the one that never get's approached on trains ETC. And hardly talked to much at work so maybe then i'll know if there's anything wrong...it might be my high pitched voice or happy mood that puts people off.
Reply 115
Original post by Flyingaround
Look at me because I'm the one that never get's approached on trains ETC. And hardly talked to much at work so maybe then i'll know if there's anything wrong...it might be my high pitched voice or happy mood that puts people off.

aww :frown: people just suck tbh.
This thread is over a year old

OP said she's changed now, so there's no news here, run along all of you and stop giving the OP the attention she so desperately desires.
Reply 117
Original post by Ice Constricter
This thread is over a year old

OP said she's changed now, so there's no news here, run along all of you and stop giving the OP the attention she so desperately desires.

excuse me?
excuse me?

Yes you've changed but who cares?

If you didn't want attention you wouldn't have edited a year old post proclaiming that "you're now a better person".
Reply 119
Original post by Ice Constricter
Yes you've changed but who cares?

If you didn't want attention you wouldn't have edited a year old post proclaiming that "you're now a better person".

oh shut up. i only edited it because someone brought this thread back. and i dont need more abuse like being called a whore. i was setting the record straight. just piss off

Quick Reply

Latest