Scroll to see replies

Reply 1220
Uncle_fish
Paul Ronald (Pen 2)
Paul Ronald (Missed Pen 3)
Paul Ronald (Sent off 4)

I laughed :blush:

Upload a piccy. This I have to see :rofl:
Will try get you one tomorrow :biggrin:. That was my first defeat in 17 games :angry:. My scouts are pretty good signed 11 players top of the league with 66 points. My assistant thought I didnt stand a chance at the start of the season. Berwick for scots two (H)
Reply 1222
Uncle_fish
Will try get you one tomorrow :biggrin:. That was my first defeat in 17 games :angry:. My scouts are pretty good signed 11 players top of the league with 66 points. My assistant thought I didnt stand a chance at the start of the season. Berwick for scots two (H)

Are Berwick Rangers the new Gretna? :p: Coincidentally, Gretna never seem to do well in any of my games :s:
I keep coming from goals behind was loosing 2-0 to stenhousimier(?) and then won 5 - 3. East stirling are 5th :O
Reply 1224
Uncle_fish
stenhousimier(?)
Stenhousemuir :wink:
Hmm, the Scottish 3rd division fun. I had a game with Montrose, I should load that back up.

Also, in my games Gretna never do well either, but teams like Partick and QOTS are doing very well. Quite weird.
Reply 1226
One of the young strikers I bought a couple of seasons ago from Chievo's youth team has been scoring left and right, at least 2 goals every game so far. It's not even december and he already has 20+ goals in 17 apps.
Level on points with Queens Park last game of the season championship decider
Reply 1228

Here's a pic of him. He just scored hat-trick against Milan
Reply 1229
Very impressive. Dont mind me asking the name of the skin....?
Reply 1230
I think it's Siple 1.1 off of sortitoutsi.net
Just started a game with Barnet, cant afford an assistant manager, or any decent coaches :P

Any advice on who to buy (FM 06)

No players wants to join us :frown:
Reply 1232
decola
I think it's Siple 1.1 off of sortitoutsi.net

Im in a couple network games - will me changing the skin have any affect on lag?
ALEXnk
Just started a game with Barnet, cant afford an assistant manager, or any decent coaches :P

Any advice on who to buy (FM 06)

No players wants to join us

Its been a very long time...too long in fact...since i played fm06 lol. But from memory: Joey Hutchinson, Elisabertarsen, Sakali (loan) and Scorza will do you proud :yy:
Cheers for the tips domisakin :smile:

However the Joey was to expensive :P Elisabertarsen or Scorza didnt come up in the search.....BUTTT Sakali did, hes played 4 games so far, no goals and got injured in his last match :frown: But his stats are defo better than the rest of the players in this team so hopefully he can do well for us, after 14 games im 3rd, quite good considering this teams aim is to avoid relegation
Reply 1234
Sorry i couldnt be of more help to you lol. Ive got a shortlist saved somwehere on my system though, for lower league management - if i find it i'll send it over :yy:
Reply 1235
in fm 07, is it better to keep youngsters in the under 18's training or to loan them out to league one or two for a season? which makes them develop better? bare in mind, i am ith arsenal in the first season, so training camp must be good...
which helps them to develop better?
Reply 1236
chooka
in fm 07, is it better to keep youngsters in the under 18's training or to loan them out to league one or two for a season? which makes them develop better? bare in mind, i am ith arsenal in the first season, so training camp must be good...
which helps them to develop better?

I dont have any statistical evidence to back this up, but i would have though loaning them out to one of your affilliates would be better - being with arsenal they'd be playing at a high standard with oviously better training. Once in a while though, if i feel i have a wonderkid on my hands i tend to train him up using personal schedules - till i think he's good enough to take the plunge
Reply 1237
Does any one have a picture of their training regeime for under 18's that works really well that they want to post/send? i have a few young guns comming up that i have bbought etc in the under 18's and i want to be sure i get the best out of them. i am assuming that at 16 they should not be loaned out or pushed into my first team, unless that would help them...would it?
My up and coming star...been at my club for 2 years now:

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dahleph4.jpg

I've noticed that my best players are getting poached by European teams and my chairman seems to take over the transfer, preventing me from actually stoppping them going, since the money is 'too good' for him to turn down. How secue do the finances need to be, before this stops? I was annoyed when my best striker was sold by the chairman for £21m to Bayern after one season :s-smilie:

http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=poldenvu3.jpg

I'm hoping Dahle doesnt get flogged off
WAS in the SPL with Berwick Rangers. Then I TRIED to move my games onto my external HD and now non of my games will load. I need a cuddle.

Latest