The Student Room Group

help!

Hi guys, I was just wondering if I have any chance to study economics at UCL or any of the top universities,if I got 1A* 3As and 3Bs for GCSE, and 3As(maths ,economics,physics) and 1 B(further maths) in AS.

If you are/were in my position, and wanting to go to the top universities please comment.
(edited 11 years ago)
You may still have a chance- provided your A-levels are really good.
Reply 2
Original post by subjectman10
You may still have a chance- provided your A-levels are really good.

really?

i feel like jus giving up because i hear people getting 6A*'s etc.

i went to a crap school,and we started gcse's in yr 9 , the school forced us to take Gcse's exams.We were too young and the teaching was also crap, We also had 4 exams in a day- madness.

i got average b's.i then went to yr 10 hoping to do welll. but i was stupid to choose dida. the teachers kept saying it was a it was a gcse, so i went on with it.at the end of yr 11 i knew i was going to get 7 gcses,and i was determined to retake the modules to get A* and As.The school was a low budget school and didnt let us do it.so I insisted of paying the fare, still the lazy admin said it was too late and you i cant register you, from hear i had to fight , with teachers with retakes, i even asked the head teacher she said she cudnt do anything about it.

there is a bit more to it. but there we go my struggle.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending