The Student Room Group

My nipples show through my white t shirt

Yeah I'm a guy. It's not much of an issue with my t shirts that are of thicker material but with some of my white t shirts my nipples protrude a little bit and you can see dark spots where my nipples are. My nipples seem kinda puffy to stick out a bit sometimes. I'm tanned which probably makes it worse. Most of my white t shirts are from H&M.

What do girls think when they see this? Does it look disgusting and gay?

Where can I get plain white T shirts(v neck) that are of thicker material so it won't be see through? Uniqlo plain t-shirts any good in that respect?

I can try and provide pictures later when I have time.
Reply 1
Tape them over with masking tape.
surely you'd see that underneath the t shirt which would look really f-ed up.
Wear a bra? :smile:
Soon as i read you were a guy i was all :emo: and stopped reading :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by chupacabraconcadabra
surely you'd see that underneath the t shirt which would look really f-ed up.

Dude, I wasn't being serious. Get some better quality t-shirts. Not from a girl's shop like H&M.
Which is why I asked for examples of where I could get those, and asked if Uniqlo ones were any good!
Original post by chupacabraconcadabra
Yeah I'm a guy. It's not much of an issue with my t shirts that are of thicker material but with some of my white t shirts my nipples protrude a little bit and you can see dark spots where my nipples are. My nipples seem kinda puffy to stick out a bit sometimes. I'm tanned which probably makes it worse. Most of my white t shirts are from H&M.

What do girls think when they see this? Does it look disgusting and gay?

Where can I get plain white T shirts(v neck) that are of thicker material so it won't be see through? Uniqlo plain t-shirts any good in that respect?

I can try and provide pictures later when I have time.

It doesn't bother me at all :smile:

Sorry I can't comment on where to buy good t-shirts for men though.
I for one negged you for being male, and thus leading me on with that thread title.

Anyone with me on that?
why dont you ...
A) Wear a vest when wearing white Tshirts or
B) dont buy white Tshifts
Reply 10
Pull and bear is good quality
Original post by AverageExcellence
why dont you ...
A) Wear a vest when wearing white Tshirts or
B) dont buy white Tshifts

White t shirts look great though. I may try wearing vests underneath.
It's one of those things you notice and giggle about if you're close to someone and mildly immature :tongue:
Reply 13
Its not down to quality, its the fact that most shops at the moment are making there white tees out of that see through type material

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending