The Student Room Group

Funny Childhood Memories

Have you any childhood memories that have stuck with you as being really funny?

When I was about 6, I went to Disneyland in Florida with my family. I particularly liked all the people dressed up as the characters walking around that you could have your picture taken with. I don't know what came over me, but I decided to run up to one of the workers who was dressed up in a goofy outfit, pull his trousers down and run away!! He started swearing at me as he stood there in his boxers haha.

This has always stuck with me as one of those moments in my childhood XD. Would love to hear some of yours!
Reply 1
I have too many good childhood memories, I don't know what would be really funny though. I'll get back to you if I think of any. But a good one I had from Infants School was when I had watched a movie and this guy made the wind blow by saying "Wind!" and moving his arms up all the time.

I told my friends I could make the wind blow, ha ha. So a group of us did the same thing, whilst looking at a GIGANTIC willow tree that was in the middle of the playground. Nothing happened, so we turned 'round and moved on.

Then we heard a thump, so we turned back 'round again and a massive branch had crashed down from the tree (the dinnerlady stood in wonder as how it could have happened), my friends and I looked at each other triumphantly. HA HA
Me and my friend having a 'flop out' and me winning after he persistently said that he will 'win any day'. :p:
Reply 3
Ahhhh primary school days! One that sticks out is emptying the outside toys toy box and then each of us getting in it and then sliding down this slope.....we ended up breaking it and getting a b*llocking from the teachers but meh it was fun! :biggrin:

Alsooooo! Sledging down the school field but not knowing how to stop and ending up in the ditch at the bottom. Bad times!

Latest

Trending

Trending