The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jakko247
So who is going to Thorpe Park and Ministry of Sound's rave?

There's a few events, I've bought tickets for the above events and for the Thames Freshers' Ball!

hey man im going to ministry of sound rave, you know what theyre on about with having to buy the coach fare cos its not included in the ticket :confused:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Rich_183
hey man im going to ministry of sound rave, you know what theyre on about with having to buy the coach fare cos its not included in the ticket :confused:

Yeah you have to buy the coach ticket separately, it's £4 on the website! there's two coaches one at half 9 and one at half 10!
Reply 3
Jakko247
Yeah you have to buy the coach ticket separately, it's £4 on the website! there's two coaches one at half 9 and one at half 10!

thanks for that :smile:, ive only bought the freshers pass @ £35 so far but be wise to buy that coach ticket separartely!! May as well buy the ball ticket too, jeeeze thats already over £50 and thats without drinks lol
Reply 4
Rich_183
thanks for that :smile:, ive only bought the freshers pass @ £35 so far but be wise to buy that coach ticket separartely!! May as well buy the ball ticket too, jeeeze thats already over £50 and thats without drinks lol

Yeah I just spent £85
Are you going to Thorpe Park?

What about the Freshers Thames Ball party?

BTW incase you didn't know, the ministry of sound ticket is included with the freshers pass!
Reply 5
Jakko247
Yeah I just spent £85
Are you going to Thorpe Park?

What about the Freshers Thames Ball party?

BTW incase you didn't know, the ministry of sound ticket is included with the freshers pass!

Nope, giving Thorpe Park a miss, how bout you? Will buy the tickets for the freshers ball party and the coach ticket for MOS later on. Yeah, the MOS ticket is included with the freshers pass but the coach ticket isnt so will need the coach ticket to get there lol wish they had charged us extra for the MOS ticket so it would be included to save some faffing about :rolleyes:
Reply 6
I'm gunna go :smile: can't wait!
I'm going to Thorpe Park, but not aqua splash or whatever it's called. Am getting pretty excited now!
Reply 8
yeh yeh me too, what courses are people doing?
Reply 9
Jakko247
yeh yeh me too, what courses are people doing?

French and Spanish
you?
Reply 10
Rachel992
French and Spanish
you?

law :smile:
Reply 11
I have the Freshers pass and a ticket for the ball but not bothering with Thorpe park and Aqua Spash. I really didn't know which coach ticket to get but in the end settled for teh half ten one; more time for pre drinking!!!!!
Reply 12
.Scout.
I have the Freshers pass and a ticket for the ball but not bothering with Thorpe park and Aqua Spash. I really didn't know which coach ticket to get but in the end settled for teh half ten one; more time for pre drinking!!!!!

I got the 9:30 one!! I heard MoS opens at 10 and it takes half an hour to get there :top2:
Reply 13
MoS. What a terrible night it was.
Hey guys - FYI the fresher's stuff at QM is a lot of fun. And the boat ball is not something to be missed, although it's a bit pricey.
Hope you have a wonderful time :smile:
Reply 15
Where do we buy the coach tickets for the stuff, and are a lot of people giving Thorpe Park and Aqua Splash a miss?
Reply 16
frosklingjess
Hey guys - FYI the fresher's stuff at QM is a lot of fun. And the boat ball is not something to be missed, although it's a bit pricey.
Hope you have a wonderful time :smile:

You mean the tickets are expensive or the evening in general?
Well last year it was the ticket, I think it's all included in that. It was about £40 which does set you back a bit for one evening, especially in the middle of everything else. But it's a really good night.
Reply 18
frosklingjess
Well last year it was the ticket, I think it's all included in that. It was about £40 which does set you back a bit for one evening, especially in the middle of everything else. But it's a really good night.

It was around £20 this year, may have been 26 not too sure....
What is the event like?
What is the dress code?

(i sound like a woman haha)
Reply 19
what day are people getting into their accommodation? I'm staying in UNITE accommodation and it says we can go in on the 12th which seems really early

Latest