The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ok thanks, (im the guy btw!!)

imasillynarb
No, nothing like that, there was a 5 hour car journey between us, to be honest, if you see him everyday, I don't see what you're complaining about.
Reply 21
the agony and waiting around and the stressing and then realising ur being stupid, ahhhh!!!!
Reply 22
stop being ****ing selfish. let the lad have a good time and make some friends, its his first ****ing day. he was not being mean, he was being blunt and honest, you should understand and respect his decision and not try to rage on him for it. he's looking after himself, he's got his interests at heart, respect that cause he's your boyfriend and you SHOULD want the best for him. now stop crying, your so overly sensitive its not funny.
Reply 23
i'm not sure what exactly rockport has said to be banned, but reading his previous posts the guy's straight talkin is impressive. i'm sorry he's gone for the mo. guess nobody wants to hear the truth.
Reply 24
sorry, dont really understand what you meant, could you please elaborate?!

Max Power
i'm not sure what exactly rockport has said to be banned, but reading his previous posts the guy's straight talkin is impressive. i'm sorry he's gone for the mo. guess nobody wants to hear the truth.
Reply 25
He should have been nicer but he's probably just trying to meet new people.
Reply 26
purplecrayon
sometimes i think im too sensitive as the tiny little thing can set me off but i just dont know, ive been with my bf 18months now met in college blah blah and now we are both going to unis in notts.

Now, my bus driver from college (wierd yes) kept telling me i was stupid cause its bound to end in heart ache and im thinking he is probably right, anyway, its my bfs first day at uni and i thought id call him a little later than usual cause he might be having dinner with his parents to say bye or with his mates to get to know them so i rung him at 6:30 just to say Hi how are you, how are things etc..

and well he goes ' im on the way to the bar so try calling me again at 11, if i dont answer im still there but still wishing you good night' and then hung up, and im really really hurt.

I know its his first day so he is bound to be excited but to me that was a little mean, so ive sent a text saying 11 will be too late so we can chat tomora but i think he turnt his phone off :frown:

am i being too sensitive?

Yes, I think so.

Latest