The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Pakistani sex gangs allowed to operate as police and SS are too scared of 'racist' ac

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by ALII
yeah but without dodgy men you wouldn't have a job though.. it stills stands..

what kind of "normal" man will go to a prostitute.. well unless he couldn't get any.. anyway I wasn't judging you on your job I'm judging you over your repetitive Pakistani bashing threads.. give it a rest. Try to become a better yourself instead of looking at the flaws of others. You're certainly not perfect and don't expect others to be as well.

HA, hilarious that you think my job, a way of earning money that has been going on since before time, is on parr with raping and grooming young children? Are you also muslim, and believe that non-muslim women are lower and unworthy?

I dont need to become better to prove myself to people on here. And no one has debated theyve just given the same old 'christian people do this, black people do that' line, racist accusations, using of my job to prove why I'm wrong, and victim blaming tactics, all in the name to avoid admitting and discussing the cultural and religious motives behind these attacks.

Keep denying it, its ok because people are becoming a lot more aware now, the race card can only be played for so long :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 61
Original post by Chloe xxx
I dont 'walk the streets' why cant you get to grips with this? It makes no difference to the fact the crimes do exist, all the article states is that it shouldnt be considered a majority and basically telling people not to tarr with the same brush. No one is doing that, we are bringing it up because it is relevent, get this into your skull.

I've got aims in life you moron, I'm studying. I dont sleep with anyone with STIs, I always use protection and my prices are steep and poor dirty little weeds like you cant afford them :wink:

yes of course you know if i'm poor or not :facepalm: ignorance is bliss, for you its a curse.
stop sending me winks you pervert.
no you dont youre nothing but a hooker see [see image':wink:'] oh please stop kidding yourself and us, you're the lowest of the low your kind do nothing but take advantage of vulnerable people and spread disease, i think comparing you to a rat would be apt.

who gives a **** if the crime exists? its not relevant to anyone in society ... except harpies like you who keep lieing to gain attention. its not a badge of honour and you treat it as such, you sicken me. by your logic we should be up in arms if any of those evil coloured people rapes a white girl ... get a grip whites rape blacks and asians too ... yet you arent bitching about that? because youre a raving ignorant racist harlet.
Oh someones offended. Vile acts? What will they be? Not gang raping children is it you sick freak?

Why are you so offended may I ask?

Your a sick bigot who blames children for being raped? Let me guess, are you a pakistani or muslim is that why you have such misogynistic, deluded beliefs? Children arnt responsible for rape you little muppet. You probably fell out your mother. Undermining minorities? Grow up I'm not undermining anyone I'm addressing the cultural reasons for the treatment and opinion of white girls to these men. If you dont like it, dont read the thread.

So wait you're saying that being a whore ISN'T a bad thing?
The world really is ending.
Do you even have a mum? If she took proper care of you, you wouldn't have been raped. Yes it is still possible, but highly unlikely, and if you had a sane mind you wouldn't have became a sperm dumpster and said crap about 'problems' in the 'Asian community' Besides, don't you have a job to do right about now? D/w I'm sure you'll get some white dick tonight.. special treat.
Misogynistic haha.. the Earth is ****ed. When women call men misogynists whilst they sell their bodies.. smh & snm.

One last word, before the haters reply. I don't dislike whites or blacks or asians. I look at everybody equally. However a criminal is a criminal, an idiot is an idiot and a whore is a whore no matter what colour. If I marry a white woman, will this hooker claim I groomed her? Will anyone have any objections? Yet you do not object to prostitution.. wow. Bye.
Oh wait I just had to add something.. she said that being a whore has been going on since before time..
Wait what?
Even if you're an atheist.. how the heck did hoes sell themselves if nothing existed? Someone failed their Physics/Maths exams..
Reply 64
Original post by Marvel_Mo
Never said you was racist but I fail to see how you talk about one increasing problem but neglect the others? I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when people make threads everyday about the same issue I don't understand it. Just post in one thread.
This is suppose to be a community of students yet all I'm seeing as a new member is that people read into a culture a bit and think they know everything about the culture, it's absurd.
You had one bad experience and now are disgusted by Pakistanis that is wrong and ignorant, when I was 11 I almost got choked to death by a black man but I do not go around informing people that black people are bad.
Fix up before your hatred becomes worse.

ONE experience? More like many aggressive, misogynistic, questionable experiences. Ive also had many nice ones too, this is why I'm sick of being called racist as I'm well aware not all pakistani/muslim men are like this. I'm talking about a significant minority and people on here should realise and recognise this, open their minds a bit and stop hiding behind racist accusations.
A right-wing prostitute? Wow... I've seen everything now. I'm not going to pass judgement on you based on your profession. In fact, in my opinion, some of the comments are a bit harsh.

I will say this however: you were abused by Asian men when you were younger. That sucks. It's not uncommon though. Probably about 1/3 of the girls I know have been abused sexually at some point in their lives and that's only the ones that are open about it. But consider this: had the men who abused you been white would you blame white culture for objectifying women etc...?

...claiming they believed that "white girls have fewer morals" and are "less valuable" than Muslim girls.

Well I don't know about "less valuable" but personally I've never seen a Muslim girl pissing or vomiting in the street... Just some food for thought.

Oh, and I'm a white guy before you call me a anti-white racist or some **** like that.
Original post by marcusfox
Well, Muslims believe that the words of the Koran are perfect and need no modification. You see the problem when rules written for life 1000 years ago are applied literally today?

So would you say it is a problem then? Loads of people on TSR have been saying that the fact they are Muslim or the society in which they were brought up is irrelevant...

Given that extra-marital sex, drinking alcohol and taking drugs is illegal in Islam and if they tried this in Saudi Arabia they'd be literally crucified I doubt this was religiously motivated. Gangs tend to be made up of people of the same race, I live in an area which has Jamaican gangs, white gangs and Vietnamese gangs and none of these gangs are 'diverse'. I know Turkish gangs are involved in the drugs market but I doubt that's much to do with them being Muslim. If this Pakistani gang tried to do this in a Muslim country they'd face very harsh punishments and this behaviour wouldn't be regarded as acceptable so I don't think religion is important here. What is clear however, is that a subculture exists in Pakistani gangs in Britain which involves soliciting underage girls for sex. I've actually seen this with Pakistani men driving around in flashy cars (clearly involved in criminal activity) trying to pick up girls by offering them drugs/alcohol/rides in the car. It's unsurprising that vulnerable, underage girls fall for this stuff but no doubt older girls 18+ do this as well which is far more common.
Reply 67
Original post by InvertedLayman
So wait you're saying that being a whore ISN'T a bad thing?
The world really is ending.
Do you even have a mum? If she took proper care of you, you wouldn't have been raped. Yes it is still possible, but highly unlikely, and if you had a sane mind you wouldn't have became a sperm dumpster and said crap about 'problems' in the 'Asian community' Besides, don't you have a job to do right about now? D/w I'm sure you'll get some white dick tonight.. special treat.
Misogynistic haha.. the Earth is ****ed. When women call men misogynists whilst they sell their bodies.. smh & snm.

One last word, before the haters reply. I don't dislike whites or blacks or asians. I look at everybody equally. However a criminal is a criminal, an idiot is an idiot and a whore is a whore no matter what colour. If I marry a white woman, will this hooker claim I groomed her? Will anyone have any objections? Yet you do not object to prostitution.. wow. Bye.

Yes, I have a mum, I was brought up more open minded and worldly than you. I didnt call 'men' misogynists. If my mum took proper care of me? I was walking through a main town centre with a friend, I was 14, it wasnt mine or my mums fault I was assaulted, it was the perpetrators. The fact you try and say it was my own says it all. Your a sick minded bigot. Crawl back under your bridge. Your nothing but a squashed flies corpse on the bottom of my stiletto.

There IS problems within a sub culture in Pakistani community. Stop denying this, you know nothing.
Reply 68
HA, hilarious that you think my job, a way of earning money that has been going on since before time, is on parr with raping and grooming young children? Are you also muslim, and believe that non-muslim women are lower and unworthy?

I dont need to become better to prove myself to people on here. And no one has debated theyve just given the same old 'christian people do this, black people do that' line, racist accusations, using of my job to prove why I'm wrong, and victim blaming tactics, all in the name to avoid admitting and discussing the cultural and religious motives behind these attacks.

Keep denying it, its ok because people are becoming a lot more aware now, the race card can only be played for so long :rolleyes:

Because something "has been going on since time" doesn't make it okay. Rape has been around for years and years so in your eyes it's okay as it has been around since a long time?

Also state where I have said prostitution is the same as raping and grooming?

I believe everyone is equal in the eyes of God.
Reply 69
Original post by Mysteries
A right-wing prostitute? Wow... I've seen everything now. I'm not going to pass judgement on you based on your profession. In fact, in my opinion, some of the comments are a bit harsh.

I will say this however: you were abused by Asian men when you were younger. That sucks. It's not uncommon though. Probably about 1/3 of the girls I know have been abused sexually at some point in their lives and that's only the ones that are open about it. But consider this: had the men who abused you been white would you blame white culture for objectifying women etc...?

Well I don't know about "less valuable" but personally I've never seen a Muslim girl pissing or vomiting in the street... Just some food for thought.

Oh, and I'm a white guy before you call me a anti-white racist or some **** like that.

A man trying to pass off sexual assault as its 'not uncommon' and 1/3 of girls have been through it'. Typical sexism. You sound like your under the impression it means nothing and girls are just there for mens sexual gratification. Sick.

And your suggesting that gives muslim men the right to sexually abuse white women as they are lower because they have the freedom of liberty and like to have fun? Deary me, the sinning whores, stone them now.
I'm not right wing at all, why do you think that?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cl_steele
yes of course you know if i'm poor or not :facepalm: ignorance is bliss, for you its a curse.
stop sending me winks you pervert.
no you dont youre nothing but a hooker see [see image':wink:'] oh please stop kidding yourself and us, you're the lowest of the low your kind do nothing but take advantage of vulnerable people and spread disease, i think comparing you to a rat would be apt.

who gives a **** if the crime exists? its not relevant to anyone in society ... except harpies like you who keep lieing to gain attention. its not a badge of honour and you treat it as such, you sicken me. by your logic we should be up in arms if any of those evil coloured people rapes a white girl ... get a grip whites rape blacks and asians too ... yet you arent bitching about that? because youre a raving ignorant racist harlet.

sexist
Reply 71
Original post by Perseveranze
If you did get sexually abused (which I doubt), then I'm sure it was due to some stupidity on your part.

I say this because of the great amount of inaccuracies in your post.

getting sexually abused is NEVER the victims fault, especially not if they are a 14 year old girl! STFU
Reply 72
ONE experience? More like many aggressive, misogynistic, questionable experiences. Ive also had many nice ones too, this is why I'm sick of being called racist as I'm well aware not all pakistani/muslim men are like this. I'm talking about a significant minority and people on here should realise and recognise this, open their minds a bit and stop hiding behind racist accusations.

I moved from a poor part of London were I was surronded by every culture you can name to a white middle class area in London. I was disgusted by what I saw I felt like I was in a Jeremy Kyle show the way the girls were dressed, these girls walk around like they are sexiest girls at the age of 10-15 and fear nothing, spoilt brats. I am not saying it should happen but if one of these girls were abused the way your describing you was abused they would probably learn to treat themselves with a bit more respect and be more aware. No offence but MOST of these white girls bring it on themselves, but thank God there are a least some white girls that stay true to themselves.
Yes, I have a mum, I was brought up more open minded and worldly than you. I didnt call 'men' misogynists. If my mum took proper care of me? I was walking through a main town centre with a friend, I was 14, it wasnt mine or my mums fault I was assaulted, it was the perpetrators. The fact you try and say it was my own says it all. Your a sick minded bigot. Crawl back under your bridge. Your nothing but a squashed flies corpse on the bottom of my stiletto.

There IS problems within a sub culture in Pakistani community. Stop denying this, you know nothing.

I only apologise for assuming the reason for 'sexual abuse', but I do not apologise for anything else. If I was robbed today would I become a robber? No. Funny how you couldn't rebuke anything else.. you're completely contradictory to yourself.
What are your rates, btw? Might as well put you to some use. You're nothing but a dirty item. Don't chat crap about morals when you have NONE at all. And I still doubt you were entirely innocent when being 'abused', especially since you love abusing yourself now.

Humans these days really long for hell don't they.
Reply 74
Original post by ALII
Because something "has been going on since time" doesn't make it okay. Rape has been around for years and years so in your eyes it's okay as it has been around since a long time?

Also state where I have said prostitution is the same as raping and grooming?

I believe everyone is equal in the eyes of God.

Just because YOU or anyone else thinks something is wrong, doesnt mean it is. Explain, apart from 'moral' and 'emotional' reasons as they are subjective, why prostitution is wrong?

It isnt, only if your snottily moralistic or religious.
Reply 75
Original post by AntiMonarchist
sexist

how in any way is anything said there sexist...?
Reply 76
Original post by InvertedLayman
I only apologise for assuming the reason for 'sexual abuse', but I do not apologise for anything else. If I was robbed today would I become a robber? No. Funny how you couldn't rebuke anything else.. you're completely contradictory to yourself.
What are your rates, btw? Might as well put you to some use. You're nothing but a dirty item. Don't chat crap about morals when you have NONE at all. And I still doubt you were entirely innocent when being 'abused', especially since you love abusing yourself now.

Humans these days really long for hell don't they.

Are you the same people who fight the case that prostitutes are damaged women who were sexually abused as children? And your implying a child whos been abused is at fault because they end up prostituting themselves when they are older?

If you were robbed would you become a robber? How does that make sense you hypocrite. Have I become a sexual abuser who grooms young girls in a gang? Thought not.

I live by my own moral standards, me, my boyfriend and family all come from a very very very liberal and open minded household. My boyfriends sis is also a prostitute and xxx cam worker, and so was my chinese great grandmother. We have nothing to be ashamed of, in these times money must be made.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344218/Asian-sex-gangs-Culture-silence-allows-grooming-white-girls-fear-racist.html#ixzz1n7H5tol0

'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

Also came across:

It was reported yesterday that while most British sex offenders are lone white men, details of court cases in 13 towns showed that out of 56 men convicted of multiple offences of grooming girls for sex, 50 were Muslim, mostly of Pakistani heritage.

Its about time the pakistani/muslim community and social services stopped burying their heads in the sand. This has being going on for years and ruins young girls lives, I personally was sexually abused by a pakistani gang in 2005 as a 14 year old girl. The issue needs tackling and discussing logically without constant accusations of 'racism' or the typical 'you wouldnt say it if it was a christian gang...'.

Living in Rochdale myself I cannot go into town without being sexually harassed or catcalled by pakistani men. Why is this allowed to go on and nothing is done to educate these people on how to respect western women? Seeing as though Mohammed married an 11 year old in the Quran, is this why these men see grooming 13/14 year old children for sex as completely acceptable?

Discuss

Not you again, give it a rest! it's not muslims :unimpressed: and I thought you lived in oldam, you never mentioned you was sexually abused? (what a conincidence by a bunch of asians) and ofcoure the ever so liberal, unibaised and most decent newspaper online the daily mail is you're source :facepalm:

Just a question: if you want to tackle the issue, posting a generalised (muslim hatrid, yes I said it), thread on TSR won't do it, why don't you go on the BBC, protest, become a politiciation?

Latest