The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3080
Original post by LtCommanderData
Counter Strike: GO beta is my favourite game at the moment :biggrin:

How is the game? Looking forward to it. How did you get to play the beta?
I keep swapping between Skyrim, FIFA 11, L.A Noire and Battlefield 3 (all on PS3).
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generations :biggrin:
got back into Gears of War 3 of late, loving the new maps :smile:

in the mood for The Sims 3 though so ordered a new copy for my 360!

also been playing F1 CE on PS3, F1 2011 on 360 and F1 2003 on PS2 cause new F1 season started last month and I love F1 :biggrin:
Original post by GQ.
How is the game? Looking forward to it. How did you get to play the beta?

You have to fill in a survey, and they are adding people to the beta every week or two. It's invitation only, but I think they let in 5000-10000 at a time, so your chances aren't too bad. There's a link to the survey somewhere in here.

I'm seriously loving the game at the moment. I'm not that into FPSs any more, but it's probably my favourite FPS of all time. I was pretty into CS: S a couple of years ago (although I was never particularly hardcore about it), but I'm enjoying GO more than I enjoyed Source at the moment. Can't wait for the full release!

Original post by AJCSShp
Fable II (for the 4th time :biggrin:)

I just bought Mass Effect I, from Game (it was cheap), so I might try that tonight. :smile:

How much was it? I'm pretty sure I got ME1 from Zavvi for mega-cheap when it was shutting down :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

How much was it? I'm pretty sure I got ME1 from Zavvi for mega-cheap when it was shutting down :tongue:

It was £8.99 (Used, Xbox), but it wasn't the original casing, the disk and booklet were in good condition.
Is it any good? I still haven't played it!
I keep going into Game, hoping for a cheap Skyrim, but it still £30+ used :frown:
Original post by AJCSShp
It was £8.99 (Used, Xbox), but it wasn't the original casing, the disk and booklet were in good condition.
Is it any good? I still haven't played it!
I keep going into Game, hoping for a cheap Skyrim, but it still £30+ used :frown:

Mine was definitely less than that from dying Zavvi. I think I got ME and Quake Wars: Enemy Territory for £8, new on PC. To be honest, I think I'm one of the few people alive who didn't like Mass Effect very much. I'm sure you'll like it, like the rest of the human population do, though :tongue:
Reply 3087
Ashes Cricket 2009 on PC. Theres still an active online multiplayer mode :biggrin:.
The sims 3 :biggrin:
I just started my pokemon ruby again for the 1,000,000th time XD
Reply 3090
SW:TOR - its awesome!
Professor Layton :colondollar:
Original post by noggins
Me and a friend enjoyed the demo, but I'm still a bit disapointed that it's just another FPS with the name Syndicate attached to it when it should have been an isometric strategy game like the old ones were.
Those EA schmucks coming in taking our jobs.... *inaudible mumbles* :colondollar:

i completed it today. but i dont think i really was following the story, or on the other hand, i dont think the story was interesting enough to care. never the less, it sure is pretty.

currently playing lots and lots of canabalt.
(edited 12 years ago)
Mine was definitely less than that from dying Zavvi. I think I got ME and Quake Wars: Enemy Territory for £8, new on PC. To be honest, I think I'm one of the few people alive who didn't like Mass Effect very much. I'm sure you'll like it, like the rest of the human population do, though :tongue:

Okay, On amazon/play the cost is around £15 for Mass Effect, so I think I got a good deal. :tongue:

It is annoying that X-box games cost a lot more then their PC counterparts!

I don't really like COD that much, so I suppose I'm not like the rest of the population either! :biggrin:

So what is your favourite game? :smile:
Original post by AJCSShp
Okay, On amazon/play the cost is around £15 for Mass Effect, so I think I got a good deal. :tongue:

It is annoying that X-box games cost a lot more then their PC counterparts!

I don't really like COD that much, so I suppose I'm not like the rest of the population either! :biggrin:

So what is your favourite game? :smile:

I definitely enjoy the fact that PC games are cheaper than console games... although a gaming PC is more expensive than a console, so it's only fair :tongue:

I loved the first two CoD games back in the day, and still play CoD2 now and then, but I don't get on with anything after that.

My favourite game? I don't know! At the moment, probably the Counter Strike: GO beta, but overall it'd probably be Super Mario Bros 1, Mega Man 1 or 2, Trine, Torchlight... or something like that. What's yours?

My favourite game? I don't know! At the moment, probably the Counter Strike: GO beta, but overall it'd probably be Super Mario Bros 1, Mega Man 1 or 2, Trine, Torchlight... or something like that. What's yours?

I like creating games, games where 'you' are in control, so I love Oblivion, Fable, Dungeon Age II, Assassins Creed etc. But I also like 'age of empires', theme park world and games like that :colondollar:

I use to love super mario! (super mario sunshine is still a favourite, when i decide to dig my game cube out.). I like games like Rayman as well.

All time favourite would be Sims though. I have Sims 2 on all my game platforms.
Reply 3096
Original post by AJCSShp
I like creating games, games where 'you' are in control, so I love Oblivion, Fable, Dungeon Age II, Assassins Creed etc. But I also like 'age of empires', theme park world and games like that :colondollar:

I use to love super mario! (super mario sunshine is still a favourite, when i decide to dig my game cube out.). I like games like Rayman as well.

All time favourite would be Sims though. I have Sims 2 on all my game platforms.

You mentioned oblivion and not Skyrim...? :s and what is good about the sims? is not just control little people or something?
Reply 3097
Original post by R4INBOW
Professor Layton :colondollar:

Me to! Which one?
Reply 3098
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Inspired by the other subforum threads.

What book are you reading now?
What was the last film you watched?
What are you listening to right now? III

So what game are you currently playing? All platforms are welcome.

Just update with a new post whenever you start playing a new game.

Chess on fritz
Original post by Lipvig
Me to! Which one?

The Last Specter :woo: Plus I'm doing pretty well with the London Life add on :wink:

Latest