The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by warp2125
lol... I thought about opening the captains morgan spiced rum... but want to save that. lol... you "demand" huh!!!..lol... thanks thats kind of you.... I will be fine honest.... Its just people seem to dump on me alot.... makes me wonder if theres anything wrong with me.:frown:

nooo don't like spiced rum! but there is nothing wrong with you, you are just a nice person and people often like to take advantage of nice people! I was trying to be nice with my demanding though ... just feel I have complained at you lots over the past couple of days and I want you t know I am here for you as well!
Reply 7641
Original post by Phoenix07
nooo don't like spiced rum! but there is nothing wrong with you, you are just a nice person and people often like to take advantage of nice people! I was trying to be nice with my demanding though ... just feel I have complained at you lots over the past couple of days and I want you t know I am here for you as well!

You havent been complaining.... you just needed to vent some frustrations.... we all do it. I know you are being nice... thank you for that. :jumphug:
Reply 7642
Its this girl called paige... she killed her laptop.... I spent hours pulling all her course work off so she wouldnt fall behind... then rebuilt the system from scratch..... that was over a week ago... then today she just decides she wants to pick it up... only after spending the day with some prat called mat.....

I do all the work and get the p*ss taken.....people suck:angry:

Oh dear, there is a really nice girl in my school called Paige :biggrin:

Anyway, that sounds really bad, and hope you feel better quickly :smile: :console:. Hate people like these.
If they don't pick their laptops up on time, maybe you could charge them more :biggrin: :colone:
Reply 7643
Original post by Superstar6318
surely there is a way of going back in time to get over a mistake. or be the child you used to? argh.

Know exactly how that feels :hugs:
Reply 7644
Had an excellent day today (once I slept for a bit in the morning :tongue:). Went to school, did well in class :smile:. Came home and feeling good, and feeling in the mood of doing some work.
You havent been complaining.... you just needed to vent some frustrations.... we all do it. I know you are being nice... thank you for that. :jumphug:

well I sure vented at you continuously for quite some time :tongue: but no worries here if you ever need to talk bout anything .... having fun with your friend smirnoff then? or not started yet?
Still can't stop sleeping. I could fall out of my patio door and be on the beach, have a gentle walk and be in a pub and do all manner of other awesome things with very little effort but I'm still in bed sleeping.
Has anyone here done an interruption to studies at uni due to depression?

And/or has anyone at Manchester applied for special circumstances?
Reply 7648
well I sure vented at you continuously for quite some time :tongue: but no worries here if you ever need to talk bout anything .... having fun with your friend smirnoff then? or not started yet?

Oh yes its going well... I even had a drink for you..lol.... in fact I had two....:biggrin:

How you feeling now?
Finally got my tattoo done today, really pleased with it :biggrin: tad awkward with the having to show my arms thing and he was asking me a bit about it, but it's hardly like he's never seen stuff like it before I guess, still a bit uncomfortable though :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Tattoo's = badass
Oh yes its going well... I even had a drink for you..lol.... in fact I had two....:biggrin:

How you feeling now?

Awwh you are so kind :tongue: I may have to have a drink or two for later later then lol! I am still feeling pretty ill but waaaaaay less stressed now I have my work handed in :smile: How are you doing?

Original post by thatsthebadger93
Finally got got my tattoo done today

Owh exciting .... what did you have and where? if you don't mind me asking! So can't wait until I can afford my second!
This is probably going to sound weird but I'm going to go ahead and ask anyway.

Apart from browsing the internet, work and watching TV, what do you do with your free time? I really need to start doing other things but I can rarely be bothered doing much else.
Original post by Anonymous
:hugs:
House is great, listen to your brother :laugh:

It is, but don't have the time. So tired. :yawn:

Owh exciting .... what did you have and where? if you don't mind me asking! So can't wait until I can afford my second!

It's a stylised horse head sort of like a horse brand type thing on the back of my shoulder :smile: What have you got and what are you planning to get?
Original post by Webberino
It is, but don't have the time. So tired. :yawn:

Perhaps an early night so you can start work earlier in the morning? :hugs:
Reply 7656
Awwh you are so kind :tongue: I may have to have a drink or two for later later then lol! I am still feeling pretty ill but waaaaaay less stressed now I have my work handed in :smile: How are you doing?

Yea same... I feel ok... but still full of cold.. it will be fine.... have had worse. Feeling more chilled now... although thats prolly the voders talking..lol. Im all set for tomorrow.. bag is packed, snack is ready, clothes are ironed and hanging ready. speech is rehearsed, sooo ready as I can be....thanks for taking an interest.:smile:
Perhaps an early night so you can start work earlier in the morning? :hugs:

Good idea, thanks. :hugs:

This is probably going to sound weird but I'm going to go ahead and ask anyway.

Apart from browsing the internet, work and watching TV, what do you do with your free time? I really need to start doing other things but I can rarely be bothered doing much else.

Nothing other than sleep. :tongue:
Anything you're interested in?
Original post by Webberino
Good idea, thanks. :hugs:

Nothing other than sleep. :tongue:
Anything you're interested in?

Not really, thinking about joining the gym but I think I'd be too scared to go alone. :redface:

I know I keep going on about it and I'm sorry but this wait to see the psychiatrist is doing my head in. Even when I do go I'll probably just be referred to a counsellor which will be another 40 year wait. Was looking on the CAMHS website and it said if your condition gets worse before an appointment you should speak to the person who referred you in the first place to see if it can be sped up any. Will make it my mission to speak to nurture this week.

are you okay :hugs:

Latest