The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joemullally
So tonight's hopelessly hopeful wait begins . . .

Why wait tonight?
Heart attack! Just logged into my email. Saw I had a new email. I'm almost sure my heart stopped whilst I waited for it to load...

DAMN YOU APPLE! I don't care that the new iPad is here! :frown: disappointment.
Original post by Quackers93
Heart attack! Just logged into my email. Saw I had a new email. I'm almost sure my heart stopped whilst I waited for it to load...

I got that email too I was like waaaaaah!
Reply 1563
There has been a serious lack of Glasgow offers this week. I don't know how I managed to survive the last 5 months. This week has been horrible.
Original post by Quackers93

Haha I bought it, its taking my mind off all the waiting and checking emails!
Reply 1565
Original post by CalumBlack
Haha I bought it, its taking my mind off all the waiting and checking emails!

that made me lol literally

"You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"

i will rep you tomorrow
Reply 1566
Oh well, looks like it's going to be next week before we hear anything now...hurry up Glasgow!!!
good luck guys !! Just a week or so to wait. Hope everyone here gets in ! Im here to answer any questions about the course once the offers have been given out. Take care
Reply 1568
It'll be next week for the majority of people I'm sure. I don't think they've ever left it to the last week :tongue: Although, there's a first for everything......
Reply 1569
Just got a ucas track email! Turned out they were informing me that I'd withdrawn from a choice unrelated to medicine! Heart is still pounding lol! Why did they do that to me ;-)
Reply 1570
oh well looks like it is going to be another agonising wait over the weekend... :s-smilie:
13th March last year fell on a Sunday and offers went out just before midnight that day...so you never know might be this Sunday late on...
Reply 1572
oh well looks like it is going to be another agonising wait over the weekend... :s-smilie:
Reply 1573
Original post by George89

I know, I can't handle the thought of it. I really thought this week would have been the week.
Original post by George89

The wooden spoon should take your mind off things :wink:

Nahh I reckon you've got italy pinned, you've been really unlucky so far this tournament, been robbed a couple of times and outplayed a few teams, you just don't seem to be able to finish.
Reply 1575
Original post by sweetchilli
13th March last year fell on a Sunday and offers went out just before midnight that day...so you never know might be this Sunday late on...

Mother's day will be spent thinking about Glasgow then eh :smile:
Reply 1576
Off the phone with the admissions team today and they're not giving me an interview. I honestly feel so disappointed...I had everything they need in terms of requirements and I don't even get an interview?! Sorry I sound really spoilt guys but Glasgow would have been my uni of choice :frown: What have you gotta do to get into medicine round here...:/

PS Good luck to everyone on the thread, hope the email you guys receive from UCAS makes you whoop with joy :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dee1334
Off the phone with the admissions team today and they're not giving me an interview. I honestly feel so disappointed...I had everything they need in terms of requirements and I don't even get an interview?! Sorry I sound really spoilt guys but Glasgow would have been my uni of choice :frown: What have you gotta do to get into medicine round here...:/

PS Good luck to everyone on the thread, hope the email you guys receive from UCAS makes you whoop with joy :smile:

did they say why?

that's rubbish though, hopefully everything will work out elsewhere :redface:
Reply 1578
Original post by dee1334

That sucks :frown: they must have gave a reason?

How are your other applications?
Reply 1579
Original post by KCosmo
That sucks :frown: they must have gave a reason?

How are your other applications?

Without being really harsh...

I saw people having the last minute interviews last Friday... So they have probably assigned all the offers now and will release them any day now...

Good luck all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending