The Student Room Group

Racist attacks-Asians ganging up on Whites Please Discuss

I've seen loads of threads on TSR + articles,stating "how Asians are always ganging up on whites (sometimes leaving them to die) coz they're racist!"

I don't know what to make of this,I mean it is true;there are loads of asians that are racist,yet the're still in this country!

What are your thoughts,guys??

Please discuss :smile:

Lovin' the negs,haters!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump! :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Where have you heard/read this?
Any links to posts/threads?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Did just see that after my post. The recycled three year old story, right?

Reply 4
Why don't you post your own thoughts first Varshyyyyyy.
Reply 5
I like how people such as Tenfield are implying this is rare.
Reply 6
Yes, I know for a fact there is an underlying culture where immigrant Muslims refuse to integrate. But I am not an immigrant Muslims I am as British just as anyone else and happen to be Muslim(maybe not as die hard as some but I consider myself Muslim), and when I see people like the EDL and MAC I face palm because they represent everything that is wrong with both parts of my culture.

To all those crazy Muslims who have a heart attack every time somebody does something they don't think is correct and want to ban it just **** off you have no mandate just worry about yourself your actions are subject to God you will not be judged on the basis of other people.

And to those crazy people who think every Muslim is some sort of 9/11 waiting to happen get a hobby?

Most Muslims are spiritual not radical fact, we see problems and have our opinions and leave it their we don't attack white people or blow stuff up.
Reply 7
http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/

This isn't some EDL or "Jihad-watch" site either.
its funny how when some asians attack a white guy you white men go crazyyyy making a big deal out of it, yet still your white men are killign iraqis daily and you dont say ****? what do you have to say to that? what bout when asians used to get abused by skinhead white everyday back in teh day?

this thread is stupid, there are no thoughts about this
Reply 9
I'm implying nothing. I'm curious as to where these stories come from as it's not really something I've heard about. I don't doubt it does happen, but the OP used the word 'always' as though every Asian does it...

Original post by Bonged.
Explain, Einstein.

Evidence.

Well, that's what racist people say before saying something racist.

its obvious are you blind, the white brought africnas as slaves they made the word *****, racist term from blacks, then they used to paki bashing, now they still racist , its always the whites.......go to liverpool, salford, wythenshawe, withington they all racist so how am i racsit when im just stating the facts?

so the white person can be a racist a million times but when an asian hits a white man cuz of his colour you explode up?
Reply 11
Original post by Varsh05
I've seen loads of threads on TSR + articles,stating how Asians are always ganging up on whites (sometimes leaving them to die) coz they're racist!

Asians are not 'always' ganging up on whites. I have seen numerous white people abuse asians too.

I don't know what to make of this,I mean it is true;there are loads of asians that are racist,yet the're still in this country!
What are your thoughts,guys??

Please discuss :smile:

There are loads of white people in this country that are racist, yet they're still in this country
Original post by Pitt1988
Most white people are secretly racist?

This is one of the more liberal and welcoming countries in Europe. I believe, if you are talking from 'experience', the likely hood is people don't like you because of your aggressive and disgusting attitude and your complete neglect of the English language. Not because you are Asian.

im not saying that the 'smart' white people who accept asians in this country and welcome are not the whites i am talking about...dont get me wrong loads of white people are good and not racist....but the small minority people like who started this thread....who just look at one small thing an asian does and says all asians are racist and need to get out of this country ****s it up for you guys
OP, I don't exactly know what you want us to say.

Yes, there are racist Asians, as well as racist white people, black people etc.
If we look at the people who have been killed in racist attacks since Stephen Lawrence:

1993: Saied Ahmed and Ali Ibrahim. 1994: Shamsuddin Mahmood, Donna O’Dwyer and Mohan Singh Kullar. 1995: Mushtaq Hussain. 1996: Daniel Blake and John Reid, 1997: Michael Menson and Lahkvinder ‘Ricky’ Reel. 1998: James Tossell, Akofa Hodasi, Remi Surage, Surjit Singh Chhokar and Farhan Mire. 1999: Jay Abatan, Stelios Economou, Harold (aka Errol) McGowan, Liaquat (aka Bobby) Ali, Joseph Alcendor, Ben Kamanalagi, Hassan Musa, Zardasht Draey and Jason McGowan. 2000: Zahid Mubarek, Santokh ‘Peter’ Singh Sandhu, Komra Divakaren, Jan Marthin Pasalbessi, Glynne Agard, Mohammed Asghar, Abdi Dorre, Tariq Javed, Khaliur Rahman and Sarfraz Khan. 2001: Gian Singh Nagra, Fetah Marku, Shiblu Rahman, Sharon Bubb, Firsat Dag and Ross Parker. 2002: Frankie Kyriacou, Peiman Bahmani, Shah Wahab, Derrick Shaw and Israr Hussain. 2003: Mohammed Isa Hasan Ali, Unnamed Asian man, Paul Rosenberg, Johnny Delaney, Awais Alam and Quadir Ahmed. 2004: Kriss Donald, Shahid Aziz, Akberali Tayabali Mohamedally, Brij Brushan Sharma, Bapishankar Kathirgamanathan and Kalan Kawa Karim. 2005: Deraye Lewis, Mi Gao Huang Chen, Mugilan Sutherman, Kamal Raza Butt, Anthony Walker, Rushi Kamdar and Isiah Young-Sam. 2006: Lee Phipps, Christopher Alaneme, Khizar Hyat, Hamidullah Hamidi, Mohammed Pervaiz, Changez Arif, Shezan Umarji, Wei Wang, Syed Sorafot Ali and Meshack Brown. 2007: Enayit Khalili, Tarsen Nahar, Marion Moran, Adam Michalski, Gregory Fernandes, Ahmed Hassan and Asaf Mahmood Ahmed. 2008: Hamida Begum, Alana Mian, Nilanthan Moorthy and Mohammed al-Majed. 2009: Syden Pearson, Kunal Mohanty, Marek Muszynski and Ekram Haque. 2010: Papa Mbaye Mody (aka Alioune Cisse), Mohammed Idris Mirza, Marcin Bilaszewski, Nachhattar Singh Bola and Simon San. 2011: Mahesh Wickramasingha and Anuj Bidve.

The majority seem to be Asian.
Reply 15
Original post by umarrehman187
its obvious are you blind, the white brought africnas as slaves they made the word *****, racist term from blacks, then they used to paki bashing, now they still racist , its always the whites.......go to liverpool, salford, wythenshawe, withington they all racist so how am i racsit when im just stating the facts?

so the white person can be a racist a million times but when an asian hits a white man cuz of his colour you explode up?

Answer my points. Why can't you be racist? What is special about you?

Who did they buy them from? Also, ever heard of the arab slave trade, bro? You know Muhammad had slaves, right? They called them zanj.

I say it is wrong. Do you?

P.S - Is English your first language? If so, for shame.
Original post by AkaJetson
If we look at the people who have been killed in racist attacks since Stephen Lawrence:

1993: Saied Ahmed and Ali Ibrahim. 1994: Shamsuddin Mahmood, Donna O’Dwyer and Mohan Singh Kullar. 1995: Mushtaq Hussain. 1996: Daniel Blake and John Reid, 1997: Michael Menson and Lahkvinder ‘Ricky’ Reel. 1998: James Tossell, Akofa Hodasi, Remi Surage, Surjit Singh Chhokar and Farhan Mire. 1999: Jay Abatan, Stelios Economou, Harold (aka Errol) McGowan, Liaquat (aka Bobby) Ali, Joseph Alcendor, Ben Kamanalagi, Hassan Musa, Zardasht Draey and Jason McGowan. 2000: Zahid Mubarek, Santokh ‘Peter’ Singh Sandhu, Komra Divakaren, Jan Marthin Pasalbessi, Glynne Agard, Mohammed Asghar, Abdi Dorre, Tariq Javed, Khaliur Rahman and Sarfraz Khan. 2001: Gian Singh Nagra, Fetah Marku, Shiblu Rahman, Sharon Bubb, Firsat Dag and Ross Parker. 2002: Frankie Kyriacou, Peiman Bahmani, Shah Wahab, Derrick Shaw and Israr Hussain. 2003: Mohammed Isa Hasan Ali, Unnamed Asian man, Paul Rosenberg, Johnny Delaney, Awais Alam and Quadir Ahmed. 2004: Kriss Donald, Shahid Aziz, Akberali Tayabali Mohamedally, Brij Brushan Sharma, Bapishankar Kathirgamanathan and Kalan Kawa Karim. 2005: Deraye Lewis, Mi Gao Huang Chen, Mugilan Sutherman, Kamal Raza Butt, Anthony Walker, Rushi Kamdar and Isiah Young-Sam. 2006: Lee Phipps, Christopher Alaneme, Khizar Hyat, Hamidullah Hamidi, Mohammed Pervaiz, Changez Arif, Shezan Umarji, Wei Wang, Syed Sorafot Ali and Meshack Brown. 2007: Enayit Khalili, Tarsen Nahar, Marion Moran, Adam Michalski, Gregory Fernandes, Ahmed Hassan and Asaf Mahmood Ahmed. 2008: Hamida Begum, Alana Mian, Nilanthan Moorthy and Mohammed al-Majed. 2009: Syden Pearson, Kunal Mohanty, Marek Muszynski and Ekram Haque. 2010: Papa Mbaye Mody (aka Alioune Cisse), Mohammed Idris Mirza, Marcin Bilaszewski, Nachhattar Singh Bola and Simon San. 2011: Mahesh Wickramasingha and Anuj Bidve.

well the millions that have died since 9/11 in iraq because they are muslims and they are labelled as terrorists really does exceed the above amount
Reply 17
Original post by AkaJetson

The police usually refuse to categorise attacks on whites as racist. Community cohesion, pc and all that jazz.
Original post by Bonged.
Answer my points. Why can't you be racist? What is special about you?

Who did they buy them from? Also, ever heard of the arab slave trade, bro? You know Muhammad had slaves, right? They called them zanj.

I say it is wrong. Do you?

P.S - Is English your first language? If so, for shame.

i can write like anything online i am not in an english lesson mate....|Talking about Muhammad PBUH he might have had slaves (which in this case Jesus pbuh also had slaves) but he did not mistreat them...the blacks that were broguht here were mistreated like ****.... we are nottalking about slaves but talking about how thye were mistreated because of thier color
Reply 19
Original post by umarrehman187
i can write like anything online i am not in an english lesson mate....|Talking about Muhammad PBUH he might have had slaves (which in this case Jesus pbuh also had slaves) but he did not mistreat them...the blacks that were broguht here were mistreated like ****.... we are nottalking about slaves but talking about how thye were mistreated because of thier color

Not true.

Here? Where are you currently?

I'm guessing you're uneducated, mirpuri and in either the north or midlands.

Quick Reply

Latest