The Student Room Group

TSR Prison Break Society

Scroll to see replies

I want to join!!!

btw, marie05 will want to join as well
add her if you can. ill get her to post on here:smile:
Reply 21
hmmm..whatabout:

I have others too...but their mostly michael pics.
Reply 22
Reply 23
ok...i didn't know...a few more:
Reply 24
and more...

i have the pb41bw one with text on it as well
Reply 25
lapsaJ

I would join, and that logo looks good enough.
Reply 26
hold up, i'll get off my pda and on my computer in a while and make one similar to that one, but with the prison break logo on too.

can i be joint leader too?
Reply 27
This is my last one: Totally forgot i had this one online! It has the logo on.. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/kink2000/ts.jpg
Reply 28
how about something like this?

i can make some more, i just need to find decent pics.
Reply 29
Bis
how about something like this?

i can make some more, i just need to find decent pics.

Don't really mind, but not much difference between that and the plain one, on the re-size the text is barely recognizable. Writing 'PB' instead of full name might not be bad idea.
Reply 31
Malik
Don't really mind, but not much difference between that and the plain one, on the re-size the text is barely recognizable. Writing 'PB' instead of full name might not be bad idea.

i think people are more likely to notice 11 letters rather than 2. its as big as it can be without making the picture look bad.
Reply 32

Its too big i think, i have that one saved as a 100 by 66 pic...but i think it needs to be 50 by 50.. :frown:
Reply 33
I think it has to have the full Prison break on it..Its more likely to be recognised
Reply 34
oops double post! sorry! :frown:
Reply 35
Bis
i think people are more likely to notice 11 letters rather than 2. its as big as it can be without making the picture look bad.

Not necessarily(see attachment) , either way I don't mind anything, at least we all like the picture.
Reply 36
i preferred the other one, with the full word on it...but i don't really mind
Reply 37
but i don't think people will recognise the PB thing. the prison break bit on mine is the official logo.
Reply 38
Bis
but i don't think people will recognise the PB thing. the prison break bit on mine is the official logo.

Like i said dont really mind, lets go with that one then unless a better one comes along,
Reply 39
Okay so I've applied to make this official, and gone with the resized logo from Bis, thanks.

Found a 'working' torrent for E16 thanks to Sarah_1988 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending