The Student Room Group
Reply 1
folleNicki
Hi, I'm an American trying to apply to several UK Universities [for entry in 2011].
I have just received my IB scores, now how do I send them "officially" to UCAS? Or do I send them directly to the universities?
Help!

Have you applied during the 09/10 cycle to universities for deferred entry for 2011? (so completed the application, got offers from universities etc.) If so, look at this page on the UCAS site:

http://www.ucas.com/students/results/examresults

This page would seem to suggest that results of IB are automatically passed on 'if you have agreed'. If you haven't done the IB in the UK I would still follow the UCAS advice for those qualifications not listed and contact the universities you have offers with.

If you haven't completed a UCAS application then you just enter the grades you received into the 'current qualifications' section of the UCAS form.
Reply 2
You should contact your IB coordinator. It is he/her that sends the scores to the relevant unis by contacting the IBO and then the IBO sends the scores to UCAS and UCAS to the unis.

Oh by the way what score did you achieve and where are you going? I'm from California (near San Fransisco and I'm going to the UK for uni too in 2011

Latest

Trending

Trending