The Student Room Group
Ask her if she'll allow 'cunnilingus' instead :wink:

My g/f didn't care for it when I met her, but after I talked her into letting me do it she realised how crap her previous partners had been at it and now it's part of every session. I usually make her cum like that first before I have my way :biggrin:
I don't like it, I love it. Just getting your head between those two sweaty thighs ready like a cat with it's milk, come to pappa.
Original post by naturall
Hello,
All girls like when boys do kunilingus? or not?

i'm asking this question, because my ex girlfriend categorically dont allow me to do this.

I'm not so keen on it. I'm not remotely self conscious about having it done, which is the usual reason people say girls don't like it. I'm comfortable with a man being down there it is just that for me sensation wise there are things I prefer, and in my head there are things I find more of a turn on. I tend to get bored and start getting turned off during oral, because I'm not so keen on direct clit stimulation.

Yes, sometimes oral can be amazing, but there is no time I wouldn't rather have intercourse and tbh I wouldn't be miserable if I never had oral again. Think I've only had it once or twice in the last 6 months.

However, despite it not being the best thing sexually for me, I like to mix it up and have it occasionally - I don't forbid my boyfriend. If your ex did, maybe either she'd had a bad experience or was extremely self conscious about the idea of having it done.
Reply 4
I love the feeling a lot. Its rather amazing if done right. But I get incredibly self conscious about it, so unless im really relaxed or not thinking too much, then I dont tend to be able to enjoy it.
I like performing it on the female population tbh I enjoy giving the girl enjoyment and it just makes it feel fair when she does me :smile:
I was very very reluctant to let my boyfriend do it to me but he said i have nothing to worry about and now, i love it! neither of us had done it before but he made me orgasm second time =)
Reply 7
I love it, my boyfriend does it perfectly. Mmm...
Reply 8
I'd quite happily do it to my girlfriend for as long as she wants me to, but in a sexual scenario, she's usually too keen to give it back to me and f**k
Reply 9
oh yeah....love it when a guy lets you straddle their face
Reply 10
my girlfriend loves it.
Reply 11
Original post by naturall
Hello,
All girls like when boys do kunilingus? or not?

i'm asking this question, because my ex girlfriend categorically dont allow me to do this.

Ask her why she won't let you try it? Finding out whether other girls like it or not isn't going to sway her if she has underlying insecurities e.g. how it tastes/smells/looks. If she doesn't want you to do it, don't push it. She might change her mind some day.

Personally, I love it :sexface:
Reply 12
I'm not too fussed for it, i'd rather give than receive.
He's not bad, i just prefer other things.
Mortal kombat

Latest