The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
I've already poster the dresses which I've worn so far, and they aren't really anything special, but I'm posting the picture of my ideal prom dress that I found in the internet a few years ago, only problem was it was stupidly expensive and had to be shipped from America, and i hate buying things like that online incase they don't fit. :colondollar:

Oh if anyone knows were I can buy one like it in Europe, I'm close to saying I'd worship you. :biggrin: (It's probably not even that ncie a dress but I fell inlove with it).
My prom is on thursday and I got these really nice pumps to wear from office which I've been wearing to the shops and stuff to break in and ALREADY the soles are coming away :frown: Super glue time...
http://www.schuh.co.uk/black-and-purple-schuh-prince-court-glitter/1137158960/ I wanted these but I have retarded feet and can't walk in heels.
Original post by Cati.LaLa

Not the best picture of me but I was running late so twas all very quick.

All the dresseson this thread are absolutely lovely though :biggrin:

That is a beautiful staircase you have.

Three years ago now.
I'm looking a bit awkward, but I was in love with my dress.
Reply 524
Original post by Ebuwa
My dress for yr 11 'prom'.My mum will evil- eye- me if I buy a new dress. Lol I need to lose weight.

Me yesterday at my prom
Reply 525
Original post by IPlayThePiccolo
My prom is on thursday and I got these really nice pumps to wear from office which I've been wearing to the shops and stuff to break in and ALREADY the soles are coming away :frown: Super glue time...
http://www.schuh.co.uk/black-and-purple-schuh-prince-court-glitter/1137158960/ I wanted these but I have retarded feet and can't walk in heels.

Wow those are lovely. :smile:

There are so many shoes that I would love to wear to prom but I cannot walk in heels without looking like an idiot and falling over. Pumps it is for me too.
Original post by Smithie
Wow those are lovely. :smile:

There are so many shoes that I would love to wear to prom but I cannot walk in heels without looking like an idiot and falling over. Pumps it is for me too.

Oh good it's not just me :biggrin: I have really narrow and shallow feet so at least if my flat shoes come off I wont break my neck as I would if I fell out of heels :smile:
Reply 527

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Had to get it made to measure from an internet site as i have odd proportions :/ (and being 5ft 2 doesnt help either!)

P.s the hands belong to my boyfriend xD
My prom's tonight and I'm EXCITED!!
Original post by Articaaa
This is mine:

cute dress
This is mine :smile:

FOR TOMMOROW EEEKK! :smile:

Original post by brushless-man
That is a beautiful staircase you have.

Why thank you :smile: I find it helps with making dramatic entrances :awesome:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lucy_woopx
This is mine :smile:

FOR TOMMOROW EEEKK! :smile:

Woah :zomg:

I hope I'll one day have the chance to wear something as stunning as that!
I already had a dress (black and white from Coast), but I was wandering through Debenhams today on my way to find a nice strapless bra, and feel completely in love with one of the dresses in the sale. Tried it on, and it was my dreeeeeam dress. So I bought it.

Aaaand now I have two prom dresses :facepalm:

edit: I was trying to find a picture of it on their website but I can't. Must've just been a lucky one-off left over from ages ago or something.
(edited 12 years ago)
Loved this suit and brought it as soon as I could :colone:
My prom was last night :smile: My dress was really simple, but i really didn't want to stand out :redface:

EDIT: Taken photo down :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Original post by LuciiAnna

Not me in the pic ofc

I love it :smile: prom's on tuesday I can't wait :biggrin:

Original post by Sincerious
This was mine last year :smile:

These are absolutely gorgeous!
Original post by minimus777

Original post by minimus777
My prom was last night :smile:

Have fun? :tongue:
Original post by blueray
Have fun? :tongue:

Yeah, it was lovely thanks :h: How've you been?

Latest

Trending

Trending