The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhh feel like death but can't get one second of sleep! Are you with me, Rachel?

Also-people who annoy me are keen to blame the lack of sleep for my lack of talking. Not ranting and raving; being quiet. lol...
No. It's not the sleep. I dislike you with a passion anyway.
Difference is, I have half a brain in there even with severe sleep deprivation.
Original post by morris743
Argghhhhhhhhhhhhhh feel like death but can't get one second of sleep! Are you with me, Rachel?

Also-people who annoy me are keen to blame the lack of sleep for my lack of talking. Not ranting and raving; being quiet. lol...
No. It's not the sleep. I dislike you with a passion anyway.
Difference is, I have half a brain in there even with severe sleep deprivation.

Yeah, breathing is effort, and my body is shaking :frown:

:hugs:
Original post by RDavies93
Yeah, breathing is effort, and my body is shaking :frown:

:hugs:

Same. I'd like to think this shared sense of sheer awfulness was somewhat romantic in a friend kind of way but no...it's just sheer awful.
Reply 4103
I am sick of these so called expert opinions. Really am. If I were ready to go to sleep now, no computer light would stop me from doing so. Because I am used to it. No size fits all when it comes to sleep, or indeed anything.

I never claimed to be an 'expert' :s-smilie: But whatever...
Original post by Deyesy
I never claimed to be an 'expert' :s-smilie: But whatever...

Where did I call you one?
Same. I'd like to think this shared sense of sheer awfulness was somewhat romantic in a friend kind of way but no...it's just sheer awful.

lol, I'm at that pathetic stage where I feel like crying for no reason. I's freaking tragic. :colonhash:
Reply 4106
Where did I call you one?

You seemed to infer it when I posted about serotonin...
Original post by Deyesy
You seemed to infer it when I posted about serotonin...

I was inferring that what you posted was an expert opinion and I am sick of 'experts' and their many differing opinions. Unless you have conducted experiments around serotonin yourself? :colone:

Anyway. Wrecked. Night kids x
lol, I'm at that pathetic stage where I feel like crying for no reason. I's freaking tragic. :colonhash:

Nah. Me too. What a maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn*.

*Don't actually give a **** about being 'manly'.
Don't rgue or whatever guys, Chris was trying to be helpful/caring like a friend and morris is fed up of being sleep deprived.
Nah. Me too. What a maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn*.

*Don't actually give a **** about being 'manly'.

Me either :wink:

Night xx
Reply 4111
I was inferring that what you posted was an expert opinion and I am sick of 'experts' and their many differing opinions. Unless you have conducted experiments around serotonin yourself? :colone:

Anyway. Wrecked. Night kids x

It's not really an 'expert' opinion :/ It's just how our bodies have evolved to wake us up during the day and sleep at night - although that's obviously not true for everyone :/

Night mate!

Me either :wink:

Night xx

Staying or going to attempt to sleep? :h:
Original post by Deyesy
It's not really an 'expert' opinion :/ It's just how our bodies have evolved to wake us up during the day and sleep at night - although that's obviously not true for everyone :/

Night mate!

Staying or going to attempt to sleep? :h:

Staying for a little bit. Gonna drink some warm milk to try settle my stomach put a little bit of rescue remedy in it, maybe itll help me sleep, who knows :h:
Reply 4113
Staying for a little bit. Gonna drink some warm milk to try settle my stomach put a little bit of rescue remedy in it, maybe itll help me sleep, who knows :h:

Warm milk isn't a bad idea at all. Seems to work for some people :h:
Original post by Deyesy
Warm milk isn't a bad idea at all. Seems to work for some people :h:

It tastes good :colondollar:
Reply 4115
It tastes good :colondollar:

And it may help you sleep. Win/win situation :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
And it may help you sleep. Win/win situation :smile:

Indeed. Fingers crossed :tongue:
Reply 4117
Indeed. Fingers crossed :tongue:

Well you need some sleep. You've got work in 5/6 hours haven't you? :/
Original post by Deyesy
Well you need some sleep. You've got work in 5/6 hours haven't you? :/

Got tomorrow off then I'm in the rest of the week. Which is lucky cause I'm not sure I'd cope with it tomorrow.
Reply 4119
Got tomorrow off then I'm in the rest of the week. Which is lucky cause I'm not sure I'd cope with it tomorrow.

Oh thank GOD you have tomorrow off. At least that gives you a chance to catch up on sleep :smile:

Latest