Orca or a Wolf

grey-wolf-snow.jpg
killer-whale.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Wolf

wolf.jpg
Reply 3
Puffins because they can swim, walk and fly, and do it all much better than a duck can.
Reply 4
Mandarin Duck

I like to think they would be as good pets as Pekin ducks (the one we eat) but look about 1million times more awesome

Chinesesymbols_21.jpg

and booo to the anti-duck comment above!
Reply 5
Original post by Mcnubn
Mandarin Duck

I like to think they would be as good pets as Pekin ducks (the one we eat) but look about 1million times more awesome

Chinesesymbols_21.jpg

and booo to the anti-duck comment above!

Oh don't get me wrong, I love ducks. :wink: I've got 4 indian runner ducks and they're just lovely and contribute to my omelettes.
Cheetahs!
I'm cat obsessed :biggrin:
Hyena and sloth are my favourites at the moment. At that time 16 years ago it was a mandrill.
I love dogs, I'm a total sucker for them.

My least favourite animal is the eel. They are the most revolting animal in the world.
Reply 9
I am such a huge dog fanatic :biggrin: I also love rats and mice.. but I think my favourite animal is definitely Parrots.Particularly African Greys. I got my African Grey girl just over a year ago and she is my baby :biggrin: she has learnt so many noises and she is so cheeky and hilarious, for example wolf whistling at people haha :tongue:
Well although this is a mammal, I love bottlenose dolphins. I think they are such majestic creatures. Second place would be lions :love:
Red Panda
Reply 12
Polar Bears.
Dogs :love:

How can you not love this:

Cats or Giraffes - I can't decide!
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Red Panda

It looks like a raccoon with a thick hide in my opinion. It's nice.

Original post by thegodofgod
Dogs :love:
How can you not love this:

What cute puppies! :flutter: one of the cutest puppies which I have ever seen.

By the way is there a member who know what is a hoatzin? It's my new favourite bird.
Original post by Kallisto
By the way is there a member who know what is a hoatzin? It's my new favourite bird.

It's apparently the national bird of Guyana :redface:

Original post by thegodofgod
It's apparently the national bird of Guyana :redface:

That can be true. Hoatzins are mainly resident in North America.
:heart:Fennec fox:heart:... SQUEE!
fennec fox.jpg
Is there somewhere who like a tarantula? It was my favourite animal as teenager.

It looks nice, eh?

Quick Reply