A little bit chubby... big boobs.
Reply 3
oopz tht was meant to say "or not "are" :colondollar:
Reply 4
No, I'd say she's hot.
Reply 5
About average I'd say
Reply 6
I would give an opinion but not sure what most of those measurements mean. How about a picture?
Reply 7
Beautiful.
i want that girls number :wink:

lool
Reply 9
Similar dimensions to myself.
Thus I'd say a tad on the wobbly side, but overall it could be a lot worse! Pics will be the best way for people to judge - people carry weight in different ways. I've got a very very hourglass figure with a rather flat tummy, but some people who are same height, size, boobs etc look like right lardarses, whereas others look like beanpoles!
It would completely depend on their body shape - it sounds like they'd be curvy in a nice way though. (As in actually curvy, not "nice way of saying fat" curvy!)
Bit chubby. But still ok :s-smilie:
Reply 12
Did you say "36E"?!

I think we need pictures.
Reply 13
muttsnuts
Did you say "36E"?!

I think we need pictures.

Calm yourself lad, that's nothing huge or entirely abnormal. My poor friend has 28G's. Imagine carrying those badboys around :frown:
I'm the same, except a bit shorter (5ft6).
On me I'd say it's a little chubby, but I guess it depends on the person :smile:
Wow, all those sizes are exactly the same as mine. I wouldn't call myself fat, and this post is ridiculous, does it really matter what sizes she is?
Reply 16
When I was the same as your description I thought I looked really big, now I'm a 16 I look even worse, although I seem to put on weight mainly on my top half so it's not exactly spread proportionally. Looking back I was way too hung up on it though, and I didn't look half as big as I thought at the time.
Reply 17
I've noticed this H&R is filled with girls talking about the size of their chesticles as of late.

Anyway to the answer of the OP, big boobs will distract any unwanted attention elsewhere.
Reply 18
It's fine. You're beautiful in whatever size...:hugs:
Reply 19
I would say she looks fine. Curvy in fact (proper curvy, not a euphemism for fat).

Latest