The Student Room Group

Whats the most ridiculous statement you have ever put in a exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
do the examiners still have to go through your whole paper even if for half of the questions you're basically taking the piss? like if you have a few serious questions after it.. :p:
Reply 81
dystopiacalls
In AS General Studies last year everyone in our 6th form put "Ninjas got the skills to pay the bills" somewhere. Came out with full marks on that paper! ...Maybe I should be a ninja..?

I wouldn't, no pension.

How can you get full marks when obviously at least one question is wrong? Exams eh...

menaa-x
do the examiners still have to go through your whole paper even if for half of the questions you're basically taking the piss? like if you have a few serious questions after it.. :p:

Love to see the exam boards newsletters, I bet they have some really funny ones in there.

Like the answer to is hell exothermic, although that one is made up I think.
Reply 82
General Studies, last year.

A question vaguely related to some statistics released by the Conservative Party. I glanced at the clock, realised that my verbosity had left me with five minutes of writing time left to go, and just scribbled "David Cameron is a sanctimonious arse".

Walked out. Got a U.
I don't think I've ever been prouder of a failure.
Reply 83
JMonkey
I wouldn't, no pension.

How can you get full marks when obviously at least one question is wrong? Exams eh...

RAW marks may not have been full but in UMS they probably were :p:
Reply 84
In maths gcse the question was something like 'expand (2x + 3)(x - 1)'

So I wrote:
(.....2.....x.....+.....3.....).....(.....x.....-.....1.....)
Well I didn't really get the question wrong. It was on economic changes due to technology and an everchanging world or something. I wrote like pages first and finished with the ninjas quote.

I had to put it in somewhere- the forfeit was awful.

*I'm a terrible liar so there was no getting away with it*
Reply 86
chazzyboy
In maths gcse the question was something like 'expand (2x + 3)(x - 1)'

So I wrote:
(.....2.....x.....+.....3.....).....(.....x.....-.....1.....)

Technically correct, the best kind of correct.

The answer is of course:

I'm to good for this exam.

menaa-x
RAW marks may not have been full but in UMS they probably were :p:

Ah course good old bell curves. :smile:
Oh god. Today. Don't want to go into details because i may cry, but yeah. I'm sensing a very poor mark for one of the essays i just wrote in that exam! Damn you politics elective :frown:
Reply 88
whats this ninja quote so many people mention? 8-)
Reply 89
I started draing butterflies and apologized for not being able to answer the question. math exam haha

LOL and he got 100% :wink:
Reply 91
I didn't have enough time to finish my Classicla Civ. exam the other day so I left a lil sweet note, "I wasn't able to finish this exam on time :frown:"

I'm hoping they will take pity on me.
Reply 92
My maths teacher was talking about how boring it can be marking tons of maths papers and mentioned that sometimes people write little messages which break up the montony. Nothing very funny though, usually just thinks like "i'm sorry i couldn't do this" etc. I plan if i have extra time in the maths exam to write a litttle joke, to cheer the marker up and hopefully they will slip me a few extra marks :smile:
Reply 93
That people who use MySpace probably don't know much about contraception as they are not typically very intelligent

General Studies of course!
I stated in a general studies exam that parents who drive their kids to school in 4x4's should be heavily fined and have their cars crushed just see what mark i'd get. Got an A for it :biggrin:

The question was something about reducing traffic congestion during school hours.
Reply 95
All of my exams I wrote at the back

"Only God Can Judge Me"

lol
Reply 96
In my gcse RE, I said "God made it that way" for a question. Thats the answer for everything! :yep:
Reply 97
To be honest I ******* hate fine art and think its completely irrelevant.
Reply 98

why dont i have sucha funny imagination :p:
Reply 99
Myth717
All of my exams I wrote at the back

"Only God Can Judge Me"

lol

:biggrin: *reps* :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest