The Student Room Group

Young Enterprise Qualification

How do you enter your Young Enterprise qualification onto ucas.
What title did everyone put?
It isn't a qualification; it is an extra-curricular activity.
UnitedForverAs1
How do you enter your Young Enterprise qualification onto ucas.
What title did everyone put?

My school put it in under Other Qualifications (UK) and then called it OCR Level 2 Certificate in Enterprise, and used the unit titles that were printed on the certificates.

Good bloke - it is a qualification, seeing as you sit an exam and get certificates from OCR for it.
Reply 3
Other Qualifications > OCR > Certificate in Enterprise (Young Enterprise)

I got a distinction :biggrin:
Reply 4
We started it in our college and went through the whole process of running a business for a few months, but the teacher organising it f*cked off to be a football coach somewhere (excuse my language, he wasn't the nicest of guys) and so basically we never properly completed it, never sat any exams and never got any qualifications.
I mentioned doing YE in my PS, but never put anything about qualifications in!
Reply 5
Good bloke
It isn't a qualification; it is an extra-curricular activity.

There is an exam for it.
Reply 6
Oh, I didn't add this to my UCAS form. :sad:
Reply 7
jakash
We started it in our college and went through the whole process of running a business for a few months, but the teacher organising it f*cked off to be a football coach somewhere (excuse my language, he wasn't the nicest of guys) and so basically we never properly completed it, never sat any exams and never got any qualifications.
I mentioned doing YE in my PS, but never put anything about qualifications in!

same here, what exam!!!!!
Reply 8
I mentioned it in my PS. But our company completely failed, so I didn't put it in my UCAS form. Also, I didn't sit an exam. This is the first I've heard of Young enterprise exams...oh well. :ahee:
Reply 9
Well phew, I'm glad we weren't the only group to not do the proper exam. Our college was very helpful setting it all up for us, but as soon as the whole Young Enterprise thing had started, and the teacher who was running it left, they just didn't want to have anything to do with it!
Demius
Other Qualifications > OCR > Certificate in Enterprise (Young Enterprise)

I got a distinction :biggrin:

Sme I got an distinction to woo

I dont think you can write Young enterperise its to long but we shall see LOL. thank yu
Reply 11
UnitedForverAs1
Sme I got an distinction to woo

I dont think you can write Young enterperise its to long but we shall see LOL. thank yu

You don't write it, it's from the drop down box :smile:
It is.
Ill have a look "/
Demius
You don't write it, it's from the drop down box :smile:

I cant find it
If your on UCAS
Could you tell me step by step instructions if you dont mind
Reply 14
Entered in for the level 3 exam tomorrow- does anyone know how many marks out of the 100 you need for a pass/merit/ distinction? Also, I've never done business studies, is there a lot of business terminology you need to do well? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending