The Student Room Group

do girls get as horny as/hornier than guys?

I am genuinely interested in knowing. theres always the stereotype that guys will do anything with a pulse, that they are raging sex machines and so on, and girls are the opposite. but do girls really get as horny, if not more horny, than guys?

eg. do any girls go to clubs to get pulled, do girls stare at good looking guys when they are out and about and think 'I so want him to pick me up and throw me onto the bed...', do they masturbate as much as guys, do they generally think about guys more than guys think about them? could you say their horniness is related more to a desire for affection/protection a relationship has to offer, rather than simple sex?

all opinions welcome:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I think women get just as horny if not more horny than men but in the majority of case out of a desire to be loved etc.
Sometimes I get so arugh2$$£%%$^£$^£$^ HORNY

but its rarely because of seeing a hot guy and wanting him to do naughty things to me.

Mood strikes and you just have to sneak off to a quiet corner and relieve yourself :wink:
Reply 3
My gf has a has a higher sex drive than me, if that answers your question. This is a plus for me though as it means she's the dominant one in sex more often than not and I like that :awesome:
Of course, some studies even suggest they do infact get more hornier than guys, it's just the fact that ******* loads of people will get you called a ho, slut etc. whereas if a guy does it he will be seen as awesome, a "G" and a player at worst. Therefore a lot of girls create this image of themselves as being hard to get, not easy to ****, tough, moral etc. I'm not saying all girls do, some girls do actually geniunely aren't that horny or to wait till marriage etc.
Reply 5
ovenglove
I am genuinely interested in knowing. theres always the stereotype that guys will do anything with a pulse, that they are raging sex machines and so on, and girls are the opposite. but do girls really get as horny, if not more horny, than guys?

eg. do any girls go to clubs to get pulled, do girls stare at good looking guys when they are out and about and think 'I so want him to pick me up and throw me onto the bed...', do they masturbate as much as guys, do they generally think about guys more than guys think about them? could you say their horniness is related more to a desire for affection/protection a relationship has to offer, rather than simple sex?

all opinions welcome:smile:

No i think girls can be a complete slut to their boyfriends/partners, but they show affection to that person only. Sex is fabulous with someone you love, it makes you even more hornier.

Yeah definitely I think girls masturbate a lot more than guys, guys get tired too easily- us girls have stamina lol. Actually I tnk when guys do ejaculate far too much energy has been used hence get tired more easily.

Everyone is different.
Of course,
we are just able to hide it better.
Yeahhh definitely. There were for sure times where I had a higher sex drive than my ex.
Reply 8
Of course. When a lady becomes really comfortable with you you find out just how filthy she is
Reply 9
It depends on the person. I have an extremely high sex drive, whereas my boyfriend's is average (possibly on the low side for a guy).
In my experience guys are pretty much horny (or at least 'ready to go') all the time, it's a state of mind, whereas girls are like a lightbulb - on or off - and seem to become completely different people when they are very horny.
Reply 11
DannyBoy123
In my experience guys are pretty much horny (or at least 'ready to go') all the time, it's a state of mind, whereas girls are like a lightbulb - on or off - and seem to become completely different people when they are very horny.

Yes. There's not really such a thing as the mood being lost when you're a man. You'd just slap it a bit and get going.

Once women are in 'the zone' so to speak, they seem to lose all grip on external reality.
Yes they do, generally speaking. But they can hide it much better. i.e. they don't get A RAGING DEVIL BONER.
Reply 13
Reflexive
Of course. When a lady becomes really comfortable with you you find out just how filthy she is

Lol this is, to a certain extent, quite true I think.
Reply 14
ToastyCoke
Yes they do, generally speaking. But they can hide it much better. i.e. they don't get A RAGING DEVIL BONER.

:rofl: I was once on a bus in London, the bendy buses, and there was a guy stood in the bendy bit with his mates and he had a HUGE boner (my cousins pointed it out to me) and he was trying to cover it with his folder lolol but failed cos the folder was obviously sort of.. raised ahahaha :rofl:

Kay, pointless anecdote. :getmecoat:
Reply 15
Not me
Kara_Adams
Not me

do i know u
I'd say so. Just about every single girlfriend has had a much higher sex drive than mine. I like that though, they just take total control and transform from the clean-cut cute innocent image to naughty little things.

I don't have the highest of sex drives though.
Reply 18
I would say so, yes.
mel0n
:rofl: I was once on a bus in London, the bendy buses, and there was a guy stood in the bendy bit with his mates and he had a HUGE boner (my cousins pointed it out to me) and he was trying to cover it with his folder lolol but failed cos the folder was obviously sort of.. raised ahahaha :rofl:

Kay, pointless anecdote. :getmecoat:

I feel his pain. That's all I'm feeling though.

Worst one is the generic day dreaming in class(when I was at school) and you just suddenly pop one outta the blue. Two minutes later the teacher asks you to come to the front or to her desk.

Latest