The Student Room Group

Increasing pheromone levels?

Pheromones, for those of you who do not know what they are, are natural smells the body gives off to attract the opposite sex.

There are a lot of dodgy websites out there if you type into a search engine about increasing pheromone levels, with unnatural supplements and illegal stuff. Nothing that tells a regular guy how to increase their pheromone levels in a natural way. So I have come to The Student Room for advice:biggrin: how do I increase my pheromone levels in a natural way so I can attract the opposite sex better? thanks for all help:biggrin:
Reply 1
If your primary concern in relation to your ability to attract a woman is the pheromones you're giving off, it might be time for you to address your personality.
ummm you cant! short answer :wink: pheromones are in sweat, but i would really not recommend sweating more to get more, the sweat would dry and youd just have B.O. :frown: haha. nobodys managed to get it into a perfume yet, but a study has shown that when female pigs smell a pheromone spray they automatically get into a sexual position. LOL. but yeah pheromones wouldnt do anything anyway, you can only detect them when youre under 20cm away from someone :smile: hope this helps..
Reply 3
try body language, tone of voice, eye contact, and confidence without arrogance, bro.
Reply 4
the simple answer is...WASH! then you'll attract ladies...we dont do BO guys unless you're a freak.
there is evidence that Pheromones don't even exist

But I find that when I don't wash my foreskin for 1 - 2 weeks I get a few looks from chicks, so maybe that can help
Just jizz into a cloth and wipe your body with it. Thank me later.

Latest

Trending

Trending