Favourite Beers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Guinness
Peroni
San Miguel
Reply 21
Corona
Kinda requires three sets of answers for me.

My absolute favourites that you can't find easily in the UK, let alone in bars (aside from De Hems in London)
Kwak (Belgian)
Delirium Tremens (ditto)
Westvleteren 12 (again, Belgian)

In terms of what you can actually get over here:
London Pride, Tanglefoot, Abbot Ale

In terms of what you can actually buy in ****ty pubs/bars that don't have real ale or clubs:
Guinness, Stella, Grolsch I guess.
Reply 23
Some people have some ****ing terrible taste in beer.
Stella
Oranjeboom
Desperado...if you count it like?
Staropramen :biggrin:
Kronenbourg
Guiness
Reply 26
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Staropramen...:cheers:

Thumbs up for liking a Czech beer dude, although if you like Staropramen, you're going to love Pilsner Urquell :wink:
Reply 27
Original post by Exopaladin
Kinda requires three sets of answers for me.

My absolute favourites that you can't find easily in the UK, let alone in bars (aside from De Hems in London)
Kwak (Belgian)
Delirium Tremens (ditto)

In terms of what you can actually get over here:
London Pride, Tanglefoot, Abbot Ale

In terms of what you can actually buy in ****ty pubs/bars that don't have real ale or clubs:
Guinness, Stella, Grolsch I guess.

haha only a certain type of guy can drink london pride.. i don't particularly like the taste. A friend of mine is literally a london pride addict.
Desperado
Corona

Can't really drink much other beer :P
Original post by Exopaladin
Kwak (Belgian)
Delirium Tremens (ditto)

mate you can get Kwak in the Canal House, Nottingham.

think you can get delirium too
When I read this quickly, I thought it said favourite bears... so I was going to talk all about Panda's and Koala's, but now I can't :cry:

:teehee:
1.Grolsch is my new favourite
2.Corna
3. Heinkien
Reply 32
Leffe brune/dark and erdinger (weissbier and Dunkel)

There's an italian beer my dad sells through his work that i've tried twice and was literallly the best beer i have ever had. Can't for the life of me think what it's called though.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 33
Staropramen and Pilsner Urquell are both awesome. Budweiser, Corona, all the other lagers that aren't **** are pretty nice too :yep:

Not a real ale person but I think I will be in a few years :tongue:
Reply 34
I like alot of the wychwood beers (hob-goblin etc) but for availability its corona or Budweiser (that mainly for parties when i can barely taste). Normally i'm a cider drinker though, living in Gloucestershire not really got much choice.
Reply 35
1.Corona
2.red stripe
3.Budweiser
:afro:
Corona
Asahi <3
San Miguel...
(edited 12 years ago)
London Pride, Hobgoblin, Young's Special, Broadside and Bombardier are excellent ales.

Outside of that I absolutely love Bavarian dunkels, hoping to go to Cologne and try Kölsch this summer as well.

Estrella Damm is the best of the Spanish bunch.
(edited 9 years ago)
Theakston's Old Peculiar is my personal favourite (and my dad's, as it happens.) Doom Bar is spectacularly good, Bishop's Finger, Oldershaws Grantham Stout, London Pride.

If I'm in a pub that doesn't have anything of them (i.e. most pubs) or anything else decent on tap (i.e. too many places) then I drink Guinness.

Edit: Damn, I forgot Hobgoblin. Ruby Beer is yummy.
i picked up some budweiser (the american stuff) the other day instead of red stripe by mistake (they're both red and white cans, next to each other, and the shop was closing...)

it was a living nightmare.

Quick Reply

Latest