Reply 180
hahahaaaaaaa lolll sis im jus jokin im alredy married
not
na german gals aint nice- gt deep voices and mustaches. not my type
i dont do dat s**t no more- well at least i try not to

the gals flock round me like sheep but i have to resist temptation

why oh why is life so hard?
Reply 181
no trust me sis, da vinci code is bockmist (google that if u dnt no wot it means)
read some frederick forsyth
Reply 182
usama-ahmed
hahahaaaaaaa lolll sis im jus jokin im alredy married
not
na german gals aint nice- gt deep voices and mustaches. not my type
i dont do dat s**t no more- well at least i try not to

the gals flock round me like sheep but i have to resist temptation

why oh why is life so hard?

ASTAGHFIRUALLAH

so your telling me you wre involved in a relationship before?, correct me if im worng

LIFE is a test for us :smile:
Reply 183
usama-ahmed
no trust me sis, da vinci code is bockmist (google that if u dnt no wot it means)

hmm

are you sure, dont think there is such a word! :rolleyes:

ok, i shall read one of is books if i can inshalah

going off now so speak to you some other time inshalah

allah hafeez

:smile:
Reply 184
usama-ahmed

hmm

are you sure, dont think there is such a word! :rolleyes:

ok, i shall read one of is books if i can inshalah

going off now so speak to you some other time inshalah

allah hafeez

:smile:
Reply 185
oh yhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i watched relaity with mahee today

it was greattttttttttt

:biggrin:
Reply 186
erm unfortunately yh. but god gave me da strength to escape- that surprised me tho- i think i lykd her more than the other way round.
thats why i think women are evil- but i was naive enough to think i'd never be susceptible to temptation/hormones

i go through these periods every so often when i just forget allah - but alhamdulillah god's given me da strength very recently to pull myself together
Reply 187
erm bockmist means bull s**t
Reply 188
usama-ahmed
erm unfortunately yh. but god gave me da strength to escape- that surprised me tho- i think i lykd her more than the other way round.
thats why i think women are evil- but i was naive enough to think i'd never be susceptible to temptation/hormones

i go through these periods every so often when i just forget allah - but alhamdulillah god's given me da strength very recently to pull myself together

MARSHALALAH BRO

KEEP IT THAT WAY

some women are not evil :wink:

*coughs* lol
Reply 189
usama-ahmed
erm bockmist means bull s**t

ohhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

ASTAGHFIRULLAH

stop swearing brother :mad:

you should know better than that
Reply 190
wot are you tellin me that you're not evil?
i sincerely believe that though
except my mum, my grandma and a few others
Reply 191
hah u remind me of da french assistant- moroccan: name's malika, shes so helpful

when i forget sutin in frnch i say fudge or sugar and she gos ASTAGFIRULLAHHHH!! lol
Reply 192
usama-ahmed
wot are you tellin me that you're not evil?
i sincerely believe that though
except my mum, my grandma and a few others

sincerely and faithfully :smile:

good good you should bro

:biggrin:
Reply 193
usama-ahmed
hah u remind me of da french assistant- moroccan: name's malika, shes so helpful

when i forget sutin in frnch i say fudge or sugar and she gos ASTAGFIRULLAHHHH!! lol

hehehe

i remind my firends of so many people

:rofl:

she must be helpful just like me :biggrin:

man, shes like me :biggrin:

i say that to my friends too when they say something wrong :smile:

:ciao:
Reply 194
alhamdulillah dat french assistant has helped me so much this year. and even better she's coming back next year- they normally dont do that

girls are only helpful cos they've got an ulterior motive

then again i have to admit she isnt evil- she genuinely wants the best for people like moi, and other students- goes to all lengths to elp em.

yh cya sis i shud b revisin economix
Reply 195
germany? not on mate! ga nederlandse!!!
Reply 196
this does call for ASTAGFIRUALLAH! lol
my big bro supports holland- but they are the most underachieving team in the history of the world cup.

its the hosts who're gonna win- i've got an exam in the afternoon that finishes about 4.30. the match starts 4, by the time i've finished chattin with my mates bout the exam it'll be 5.15 so i'll only catch the last half hour
Reply 197
usama-ahmed
this does call for ASTAGFIRUALLAH! lol
my big bro supports holland- but they are the most underachieving team in the history of the world cup.

its the hosts who're gonna win- i've got an exam in the afternoon that finishes about 4.30. the match starts 4, by the time i've finished chattin with my mates bout the exam it'll be 5.15 so i'll only catch the last half hour

haha your bro is okay in my books then. and yeah they have been big underachievers, together with spain. i'm just pissed at the ozzies for bashing the ****e out of holland in their last friendly. anyhow van der vaart is finally fit along with gio! so yeah wuhoo lol!

i have my economics unit 3 exam at 8.30pm-9.30pm brunei time. opening ceremony starts at 10pm :biggrin: WUUHOOO!!!!
Reply 198
u lukky basket
u live in brunei? the only thing i know about brunei is that they've got a colourful falg and their capital is bandar seri begawan. lol
Reply 199
haha yep, we also have the richest monarch. and boy do they know how to spend their wealth lol. i've been here since i was like what 3? i call it home now.

Latest