Mary?
No, just you.
Reply 4
maggluff
as above lol

You.
What 556 said.
Reply 6
there are some around, but generally if your a virgin at 20 its got to be a choice, you must have turned up an opportunity at some point.
stevo23e
there are some around, but generally if your a virgin at 20 its got to be a choice, you must have turned up an opportunity at some point.

I'm 4 months off being 20 and am also a virgin. I can fully asure you there has never been even one opportunity in which I may have evere had the smallest chance of having sex. I've never even kissed a guy.

For the moment it doesn't bother me. OP, there are plenty of people over 20 who are still virgins and in 4 months time, I will be joining you all!! :yep:
Reply 8
i don't know any
Reply 9
Cultivated
Mary?

:rofl:

Anyway Ilora Danon is
Reply 10
Anonymous
I'm 4 months off being 20 and am also a virgin. I can fully asure you there has never been even one opportunity in which I may have evere had the smallest chance of having sex. I've never even kissed a guy.

For the moment it doesn't bother me. OP, there are plenty of people over 20 who are still virgins and in 4 months time, I will be joining you all!! :yep:

didnt mean to sound harsh, was just saying it as i see it, i have quite a few friends, who are now 21 now i think about it, who are virgins some of whom have never even kissed a girl but they have had the opportunity but either had higher standards (i.e not getting laid while drunk with someone they did not particularly like) or through crippling shyness,that is they could have had sex if theyd had any self confidence whatsoever.

then again these are guys im tlaking about and ive got no idea about the female experience, the only two female virgins i know in their 20s, one had a bad time of it when she was younger and is slowly working her way up to trusting a guy enough to be intimate with him,the other is incredibly immature and squirms if you even mention sex.

but yeah,wouldnt worry about it, being a virgin suggest nothing except that you just havent had sex yet
there probably are
Don't worry, I'll be joining you in three short years (no sarcasm intended here).
Reply 13
I knew joanne would be back...
a_t
:rofl:

Anyway Ilora Danon is

It's cause she hasn't met Georgie yet :hubba:
sil3nt_cha0s
Bet you didn't expect me to notice this so soon :wink::wink:

Shows how much I go on TSR :sigh:

:shh: No one knows you're Georgie though. Now you ruined the surprise party and she knows too! :sigh:
sil3nt_cha0s
Delete your post. And I'll delete my post. Quickly, before she sees :ninja:

(don't delete your first post)

Nope, dress like a Twilight-guy this Halloween and she'll sure sit on your lap. No need to thank me when she's drinking Georgie porgie's pudding cream pie. :tea:

:colondollar:
x y z
I knew joanne would be back...

**** me, is this the same joanne/plainmary/flowerpop whatever that plagues and harasses the digital spy boards as well.
me :s
sil3nt_cha0s
:hmmm:

Stop it, before she sees :mad2: You know she's a magnet to these virgin threads :afraid:

I never mentioned her name, I could be talking about that slutty Cultivated-girl .. :mute:

HEY, I am going to get warned if I keep sitting on this thread. Ciao. :getmecoat: Don't leave though, she might be on this thread and you could offer some of your special services then.

Latest

Trending

Trending