The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Well done honey thats great news u should be very proud of yourself. i could be seeing u around next year then! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2
-sophie-
Anyone heard back from the rvc yet? I got AAB!!!! woo i thought i was actually going to be rejected - but, i did poo in the bmat (2.1, 3.7, 9.0)

Well Done!!!
Its always such a relief to get your first offer, your now that extra bit closer to being a vet now :smile:
Reply 3
-sophie-
Anyone heard back from the rvc yet? I got AAB!!!! woo i thought i was actually going to be rejected - but, i did poo in the bmat (2.1, 3.7, 9.0)

That wicked!! WELL DONE :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I wouldn't worry about the bmat - i think cambridge are a bit stuffy about it - but who cares u've got the RVC!!! whoop!!
Reply 4
I know I was just so happy after being so downhearted about the whole thing yesterday that now I want to cry!!! I can't wait to see you guys at the rvc next year!
Reply 5
WOW well done!!!! hahaha im so happy for you :biggrin: you must be ecstatic
Yay, well done! One of my friends has an offer for vet science or something there, I think, ( :confused: ) and is having his interview for vet med today.. I expect you'll be seeing him next year cos he's bound to get in :biggrin:

Well done again!
Reply 7
Congratulations! Nice essay mark!
BTW- Have any international/grad student heard anything from RVC yet?
I really hope my bad BMAT(4.6,4.7,3.0) results doesn't convince them to ask me not for an interview...
Well done to everyone so far who has offers coming in! Isnt it just THE best!? :biggrin: BE PROUD. And for those of you who are still waiting.. ..*fingers and toes crossed*

Dont get too wound up with the BMAT results guys - Iv seen far worse than what everyone seems to be getting. I got 4.2, 4.2 and 7.5 last year and still got offers from RVC and Liverpool (tho Liverpool didnt need it anyway).
So well done, even if u think u cud have done better. Its just one of those things and unless its for Cambridge, its not all that important anyway!
Reply 9
Congratulations!
Reply 10
Wow!!! Thats great well done :top: (<<< dunno wots with his face)!!! Awww I hope i get an offer too but i think i mucked up my interview yesterday cos i dint no nethin bout the horse passport legislations :mad: !! Aaah well Bristol on the 15th so fingers crossed....
Congrats on the offer!

I did crap on the bmat too (4.2, 4.4, 7.5) and i really want to go to Cambridge! :frown: Still i would be really happy if i got just 1 offer so well done!
-sophie-

omg i read this checked track and i have an offer too!!!!!!! AAB aswell. two offers in 2 days!!!!!!! i cant believe it this is like the best week ever :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 13
mini_munchkin
omg i read this checked track and i have an offer too!!!!!!! AAB aswell. two offers in 2 days!!!!!!! i cant believe it this is like the best week ever :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yay I am so glad!! That was our first choice aswell. Can't wait to go to vet school I really can't!

Lessthanthree - I will definatley be at AVS!! :wink: Heard it is AMAZING!!! :biggrin:
Reply 14
mini_munchkin

Congratulations. Guess ill b seeing you in Camden next year. Well Done!
Reply 15
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY excitement!!!!!!

--------------

*Sensible head put back on.*
congratulations again sophie! and congrats mini_munchkin! will be seeing you both at RVC nxt september! hehe, freshers is gonna b so much fun!!
Reply 17
OMG you are exciting me!! I can't wait *screams* OH OH OH FUN!!!! yay
Reply 18
Freshers is the best 9 days EVER you will love it!!!
hull chic
Freshers is the best 9 days EVER you will love it!!!

hehe, memories (or not!) of that first night in the goose, and the pub crawl!!! :rolleyes: :embarasse :cheers:

Latest