Scroll to see replies

lol @ the way players celebrate 3 pointers
Reply 1161
Jeremy Lin... I just checked and WOW!
http://twitpic.com/8gp27i

Mcgee places his case for the dumbest player in the league :laugh::laugh:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1163
Him and Blatche are bone headed and Wall been playing and acting like his **** dont stink especially start of the year when they kept losing, I was big on them before the season but got off the bandwagon sharpish, maybe next year with another lottery pick
Reply 1164
:rofl:
Original post by Simon Adebisi
lol @ the way players celebrate 3 pointers

Original post by S-man10
Jeremy Lin... I just checked and WOW!

Reply 1166

lol
Lin vs. the Wizards.

It's going down.

Lin is what happens when you create a cyborg in a laboratory with the genes of Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Obama.

Edit: Lin = PG of the decade. Bow down to the point god, you're watching history in the making when he laces up his nikes.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1168
Lol @ Lin hype.

The guy has a couple of big games and now he's God. Let's see if he can bring arguably the best frontcourt in the NBA together.

New Jersey Nets and the Utah Jazz... Hardly the stiffest competition. I know Jingers is trolling but the Lin hype is absolutely ridiculous. I get that he is the only Asian American in the NBA, or something of that nature but people need to calm down. -__-
Reply 1170
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

New Jersey Nets and the Utah Jazz... Hardly the stiffest competition. I know Jingers is trolling but the Lin hype is absolutely ridiculous. I get that he is the only Asian American in the NBA, or something of that nature but people need to calm down. -__-

Tbf, to find a potentially good PG in the Knicks is a big deal. They can't run D'Antoni's system otherwise.

Lin could be the answer. He's not Chris Paul, but if he can run their offense moderately well, they can be a force in the East with all that frontcourt talent.
Does make you wonder how many really talented players are out there languishing in the D-League and outside of rotations.
This Linception though...

Spoiler

Reply 1173
stupid stupid miami :facepalm2:
Reply 1174
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1ewxVwhug

Doc River's son with a game winning buzzer beater.. Does he have NBA potential? Would be cool to see father and son together lol.
Reply 1175
D-Howard destroyed Miami. No one on the roster could handle him and the 3s killed them in the end.

God, I'd love Chicago to get Howard. They would kill Miami with Rose & Howard.
Reply 1176
Orlando are the most inconsistent team in the NBA, beating Miami relatively convincingly in the end but will then lose to the Hawks tomorrow night in a 74-69 bore. So frustrating.
Original post by Karaiyar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1ewxVwhug

Doc River's son with a game winning buzzer beater.. Does he have NBA potential? Would be cool to see father and son together lol.

I'm a big Duke and Celtics fan..

Austin definitely has potential and he will be an NBA player, just unsure of what pick he will be drafted in at. He can create his own shot, good at knocking down the three and isn't afraid of driving to the basket. :smile:
Reply 1178
East Reserves: Deron Williams, Joe Johnson, L.Deng, A.Iguodala, P.Pierce, C.Bosh, Roy Hibbert

West Reserves: S.Nash T.Parker R.Westbrook L.Aldridge D.Nowitzki K.Love M.Gasol.

Nowitski. No Smoove. Eh?
Glad to see Iguodala made it. Deron Williams is a dodgy pick, and much as I love him, so is Dirk. Guess it's just championship love...

Latest