The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Damn, that's terrible, I don't usually do this, but you sound like you really need one. :hugs:

Thank you :smile:
Dear You,

You are a ****.

Love me.
Dear you,

Only today I have realised how much you mean to me. If only you could still love me. Why is it so hard to forget you? I did my best not to like you, but it did not work. I am so lost now, please say that you still like me.
Dear you,

It’s been almost 7 years since we first met and although we don’t speak anymore, there was a time when we would talk and text each other throughout the day. I sometimes find myself longing for those moments before I remember how hard it was to finally pluck up the courage to end all contact. I use to race towards my mobile when I heard the beep alert of an incoming text, but now I’m glad we’ve stopped talking.

I thought I loved you; I would have done anything for you and the thought of that still scares me. You made me feel horrible about myself, the things I was capable of, the things I would have done just to make you happy and the things I let slide so I could cling on to whatever it was we had. I’m still confused, what was it we had?.. It was nothing, I know that now. I was just something you could manipulate with your words and use to pass time.

It wasn’t all bad, we had some fun times, and we use to sit up all night talking. I never had confidence before, but it was easy talking to you, I could just be myself. What others thought was odd/weird behaviour, you found quirky. Sometimes I wish I hadn’t sent those pictures or said those things, I wish I hadn’t opened up and told you how I felt because it was all a game to you. I knew it and I still couldn’t walk away.

You complimented me and made me feel special even though it was all an attempt to get into my pants; you helped build my confidence when I had none, and now the thing I most hated about myself, I’ve learnt to love.

Whether the good times outweigh the bad is irrelevant, I’m glad I met you, and I’m glad we don’t speak anymore.

Love, me.
Dear you,
I’m sorry for how it ended. I’m sorry for the moments you’ve missed out on, you’ll never see your family or your son grow up, and above all I’m sorry I couldn’t help you.

We weren’t close but I loved you. You were a great cousin; I only wish I had a chance to know you better. There’s one moment I can’t get out of my head, I went to your house and you spoke to me about my future ambitions, you gave me great advice which I tried to take onboard. You use to tell me that I need to put on weight before I waste away, I use to think you were joking, I thought I was fat when infact I was underweight and i couldn’t see it.

I remember growing up and thinking you were so lucky, you had your own place, you went on holidays and you looked cheerful, I had no idea you were so depressed. I didn’t see the signs till it was too late.

The image of you lying in that coffin is forever ingrained into my mind. I’m sorry I was a statue at your funeral; I couldn’t bring myself to cry. I stood there looking over you thinking you would have hated this. You hated people hovering around you, the thought of them seeing you without your makeup on would have made you angry and yet I felt you were too good for this world, you deserved better than this ****. Saying you lived a hard life would be an understatement. You needed help and we all let you down. We all claim to love you, yet not one of us could see the pain you were in. We all preferred to accept the lie.

I remember you once told me how lucky I was to have such a loving family, you said your own family didn’t care for you, that all they were after was money and to some extent I agree. Even your death hasn’t opened their eyes. It makes me so angry to see them like this, I just want to shout at them and show them how they need to mend their ways before your sister follows in your footsteps. I wish you were here to make her see sense. I’m afraid she’ll join you soon.

I hope you’re finally at peace. One day, we’ll meet again x
Dear you,

I was lying the other day when I said it was ok that you didn't come with me to the abortion. It wasn't ok, you should have come. You should have at least offered to come. But when you asked me so earnestly if you'd been wrong, saying you'd been worrying about it, I couldn't help but forgive you on the spot and lie to stop you beating yourself up about it for the rest of your life.

I don't think I'll ever have children, and I think I'll grow old alone, and I'm kind of ok with that. But the thought that you're going to have a family one day that I'm no part of absolutely breaks my heart. That should have been our family. But our baby had no chance. It was dead as soon as the pregnancy test showed positive.

And me and you- we never really had a chance either, did we? We were stopped before we even started when you moved away, and now I see you every few weeks when you happen to be passing through town and we have sex and then you leave, and you didn't even come up for the abortion.

I really really love you but you're going to Afghanistan next year and I think we're going to have to let this go. Because of the baby we could have had I'm going to miss you for the rest of my life.

Love, me.
Dear you
I'm just a small asian girl who just have known you for a month. Have you remember how we met? We were so drunk and bumped into each others in the club. But you were different. You didn't try to touch my butt or else and you carried me home piggyback style cuz my feet were hurt. you just took me home, said gud bye and went back without trying to take any advantages of me. I guess i already felt a lil bit for you at that moment. Remember? i said gud bye as well, then pulled you back, couldn't help but gave you a kiss.

Our first date, u said hello to me in My first language :tongue: u said u learned it from the internet. Swear to god, that internet dictionary must be totally wrong but i made u kept repeat it cuz that was so cute of you. You told me you will respect all my Asian maintenance that we will get to know each others first, no rush, no force, no sex no whatever i don't want to. Remember i kept smling ? yeah, i guess i felt for you a lil bit deeper.

then our second date, third date, fourth date, our valentine, .... i love all the time we spent together.

Sometimes i hate you don't reply my text or "forget" me the whole day but i love those long range of"xxxxxxxxxx" in the end of your every text to me.
Sometimes i couldn't understand your British accent but i love your smile to death.
Sometimes i am really offended cuz my tiny asian size in comparing with your 6'4" height but i love the moment when your huge shadow cover me up and your arms wrap around me.
Sometimes i worry when u r quiet and i start talking non stop cuz i am nervous.but i love it when we share the silent moment cuz u shut me up by your soft lips.

today is your birthday. i wondered what you want for your bday and you asked me" can i have you?" u'r an idiot. i'm already yours. :">

love me
Dear you
I'm just a small asian girl who just have known you for a month. Have you remember how we met? We were so drunk and bumped into each others in the club. But you were different. You didn't try to touch my butt or else and you carried me home piggyback style cuz my feet were hurt. you just took me home, said gud bye and went back without trying to take any advantages of me. I guess i already felt a lil bit for you at that moment. Remember? i said gud bye as well, then pulled you back, couldn't help but gave you a kiss.

Our first date, u said hello to me in My first language :tongue: u said u learned it from the internet. Swear to god, that internet dictionary must be totally wrong but i made u kept repeat it cuz that was so cute of you. You told me you will respect all my Asian maintenance that we will get to know each others first, no rush, no force, no sex no whatever i don't want to. Remember i kept smling ? yeah, i guess i felt for you a lil bit deeper.

then our second date, third date, fourth date, our valentine, .... i love all the time we spent together.

Sometimes i hate you don't reply my text or "forget" me the whole day but i love those long range of"xxxxxxxxxx" in the end of your every text to me.
Sometimes i couldn't understand your British accent but i love your smile to death.
Sometimes i am really offended cuz my tiny asian size in comparing with your 6'4" height but i love the moment when your huge shadow cover me up and your arms wrap around me.
Sometimes i worry when u r quiet and i start talking non stop cuz i am nervous.but i love it when we share the silent moment cuz u shut me up by your soft lips.

today is your birthday. i wondered what you want for your bday and you asked me" can i have you?" u'r an idiot. i'm already yours. :">

love me
Dear you,

I'm sick of walking on a tight rope waiting for you to push me at any point. your nice to me only when you need to use me and then...... treat me like a piece of trash. i'm done taking **** from you all. its time to fight my corner and stop being a afraid, anxious or paranoid about stepping on a few toes. i live my life the way you manipulate me to do so. it's time to step up and let go of the paranoia.... hell i pocess a pair of **** which are supposed to be pumping testosterone around me body, time to use it!

thanks me
Dear You

You're really cool, I'm glad we re-united after 10 years. I'm sorry I cut off contact with you again, it's for the best and we'll both realise this in the future.

Love Me
Dear You,

I spend my entire time trying to work out if im jealous of you or not. I'm not a jealous person, but you seem to really bring out the worst in me. I hate it how you use other peoples failure to make yourself look better. You don't care about the people you hurt, and you never think about the comments you make. You really should. They can hurt. You use people when and if you need them, and have never said a genuine word to any of us.
Having said this about you, you will be/ are already more than halfway there to being very successful in our chosen career.

I wish you the best of luck. I think i'm glad i'm not you.

Love me
Dear You,

I am sorry we fight and argue. I don't know why, I guess we just clash. But the stuff you do annoys me, I know its petty. I just wish you would start taking responsibility for yourself and stop thinking that others will pick up after you because they won't. They spend a lot of money on you and helping you do what you want to do but I don't think you realise how much is spent but you still ask for more and moan when you don't get your own way. You make me so mad and I cannot remember the last time we had a day we didn't argue, I try everyday not to argue but its no good. I do love you and I want us to be close again.

Love me.
Original post by Dorito

Dear You,

I apologise for the pain I caused you. I never set out to hurt you but I used the fact you liked me as an ego boost and I was an idiot to mess you around.

Oh man. This is exactly what I need to hear from a certain guy from my past, I wonder if he even admits it to himself though. It would turn my life around to hear that, I could finally forgive him and myself.
Dear you

It's been a few years since I last saw or spoke to you, and have come to accept that I probably never will again (and trust me, I wish so much we could have spoke more before going seperate ways), but I will never forget what you told me to do or the prmosie I made. I have tried to do my best so far, but writing this, I am now realising that I am still letting past problems get in my way. Hopefully not for much longer though, and here, now, I promise again, to TSR, to do better and make you proud.

Hope to speak to you again some day, although it is highly unlikely.

Your old friend

Me
Dear You,

Don't let anyone break your heart.

Please

Yours faithfully,

Me.
Reply 175
Original post by a_certain_nobody
Oh man. This is exactly what I need to hear from a certain guy from my past, I wonder if he even admits it to himself though. It would turn my life around to hear that, I could finally forgive him and myself.

He probably does admit it to himself going off the posts in this thread and my past experiences... but saying it to the person is almost impossible. I mean I feel terrible about the way I handled my situation but I have never said 'Sorry' to the girl. It's too hard. That probably makes me a terrible person but I justify it by telling myself she is happy now.
(edited 12 years ago)
Dear You,

I'm just going to come out and say it, because I know you won't waste the breath to say it first. I miss you. I know that you're probably thinking that I have no right to be the one that misses you since it was me that ended it, but I didn't end it because I didnt care about you anymore. In fact, it was the exact opposite. I cared so much that I couldn't handle it when I started to think that you didn't care about me anymore. I thought that once we were over, it'd go back to how it was 6 months ago. I was naive. For the past two years, you've always been an important part of my life, from being my best friend to being my boyfriend. But now you're not a part of my life at all, and I hate it. I hate it so much.

Please, just come and talk to me, and make me laugh like you used to. Let me know that all is not lost.

Love,
Me
Dear you,

I miss you.
I miss being able to tell you everything.
I miss listening about your life.
I miss your smile.
I miss cuddles.
I miss the cuddles more than sex.
I miss the cuddles way to much.

I wish I could forget all the **** you have pulled over the last three years. I wish I didn't believe every word that comes out of your mouth only to be proven later I was wrong to trust you. Every time. No, I wish what you have said to me was true instead of one lie after another. I wish I could be your friend like you say you want to. I wish I believed you. I can't let myself fall into a downward spiral like last year, maybe it was freedom, but I think it was you. You make me hate myself. I wish you didn't.

Sincerely me
Reply 178
Dear You,

There's so much crap that I typed out and then deleted. I can't physically type or say what I want to express to you without recoiling at my nonsensical, confused, over-sentimental drivel that would make even the sweetest little kitten roll their eyes in disgust.

But basically, whatever happens:

You're awesome. We're awesome.

Thank you, for you.

Love, Me.
Dear you,

I got to know you so fast, we knew we shouldn't have fallen for each other now, but we did. Although I only knew you for a few months, you changed my view on the world and made me feel things I've never felt before. You know more about me than anyone else. I'll never forget you or how you made me feel.

I'll never forget the look of love that you gave me as I walked into your life. I wish things could have been different and hope that one day you'll come back into my life, it breaks my heart that we can't speak to each other for reasons beyond our control.

Never give up on your dreams, I've shown you they can come true once before. We both believe in destiny and I hope that one day you'll come back into my life and we can share our dreams together. You inspired me to write 2 poems remember.... I've never done that before!

Take care of yourself my beautiful marmite fiend, and thank you for the light you've shined in my life for the short time I've known you.

For now, goodbye :rose: xx

Latest

Trending

Trending