Tuna stirfry and broccoli
About to have a green tea now :biggrin:
Cheerios with soya milk
A plum
Cup of tea (1 sugar, soya milk)
Slice of bread with chocolate Philadelphia
KFC Popcorn Chicken Snackbox w/ Pepsi
Energy drink
so far i have eaten some milk chocolate digestive bars and 2 ham sandwiches and I should be getting a Pizza Takeaway tonight but I won't be eating as much as last time, unfortunately.
Breakfast: Frosted shreddies
Lunch: Wrap filled with piri piri hummus, cucumber and lettuce.
Snack: Roast chicken crisps.
Dinner: Think its going to be Quesadillas, not sure yet.
Reply 804
Bowl of bran flakes with some Onken and a piece of chicken with some salsaaaaa
Original post by Dalek1099
so far i have eaten some milk chocolate digestive bars and 2 ham sandwiches and I should be getting a Pizza Takeaway tonight but I won't be eating as much as last time, unfortunately.

Why not as much pizza as last time?

Today I've eaten:

Bowl of frosties

Chicken roll, packet of McCoys and an apple

2 finger kitkat.

Probably have sausages and veg for tea.
Reply 806
I've had: Some pringles and sour cream and chive dip, a sausage in like half a bagquette thingy, I forget to eat sometimes...
Reply 807
Uhhmm some cereal, a bread roll and some crisps and a millionaire's cheesecake dessert O.o that also sounds like way too much XD Diet starts tomorrow :L
Cornflakes with milk and a bowl of some leftover pasta bake I made yesterday. :smile:
Reply 809
2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and lots of pb straight out the jar...
a banana
an apple
a cheese and ham omelette
some ready salted pringles
some easter yule log :tongue:

EDIT:
sausage and tomato pasta bake
4 small cookies
another apple
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 810
Im hungover today so i've had, a sandwich with ham tomato mayo and cheese, a packet of crisps, tinned chicken curry (yuck) and rice and waiting for dinner to munch on sweetchilli pasta with chicken mushroom bacon and onions.

oops :s-smilie:
Today I've had cheerios with banana, strawberries and grapes with a mug of tea and some orange juice :smile:
really fancy some cheesecake though!
I've had a bowl of Coco Pops :love:
I've had a coffee with semi skimmed milk, an apple with a handful of walnuts and some tesco sushi with a little soy sauce (not too much, bad salt!). I'm now going to cook some quorn sausages to have in a wrap and then have a cup o tea :biggrin:

EDIT: I had a nice japanese dinner as well, a bento box with salmon, mackerel, sushi, salad and green tea. Left over sushi for breakfast, WIN!
(edited 11 years ago)
A banana. A jacket potato with tuna mayonnaise :ahee:. Errrm. Like 4 penguin biscuits & a small Lindt egg (which was disgusting). Tofu stir fry. Ovaltine. A bit of a fat day today. :blushing:
Bowl of porridge, tea, yorkie bar, coffee, chicken pasta, KFC 2 piece variety meal (w/ another coffee), green tea, V8 veg juice, spinach and ricotta canneloni, tinned pineapple (in juice), protein shake.
A bacon roll and a 2 finger KitKat.
So far I have ate 2 ham sandwiches and I plan on eating 2 sausages,a portion of beans and a portion of chips and maybe a Lindt Bunny,if I end up buying one.
Coffee with skimmed milk, shedloads of water, a banana, sushi and a milkybar
Three chocolate bars.

I am ashamed.

Latest