The Student Room Group

Ocr mei s1 revision

hi just wondered if anyone knew any good revision websited or tecniques on how i can revise s1 as im not too good at it to be honest. My worst topics are: conditional prob and perms and combs.
Also little details i have trouble with but am sure to get them up to scratch with further revision.... thanks all. (:
Reply 1
bump. does no one know?
Reply 2
Hi, for C1 i just did ALL of the questions from the textbook.
Also, do you have Integral maths?? Its the OCR website thing... they have extra questions on there, study plans, worked examples, etc....
GOOD LUCK!
And I can't believe it's so soon! I literally don't know ANY S1. Im freaking out so much!! D:
Reply 3
Haha Me too and thanks alot, dont have integral you need a password :frown: do oyu have one :wink: ?
we could perhaps revise together on msn like ask each other questions, im slowly getting there its just hypothesis testing, permutations and a little bit of conditional prob... thanksss :smile:
I got a C first time round, then even lower the second time round. Finally on my third retake I got a high A. What changed? I did the past papers. They were really useful for me, because the mark scheme shows how they want you to set out the answers - e.g. hypothesis testing - miss out some of the stuff and you drop marks.
Reply 5
Original post by BlissJunkie
I got a C first time round, then even lower the second time round. Finally on my third retake I got a high A. What changed? I did the past papers. They were really useful for me, because the mark scheme shows how they want you to set out the answers - e.g. hypothesis testing - miss out some of the stuff and you drop marks.

Brilliant. Any other tips? Got the special S1 book today to help me revise from. Have done some past papers but not too thoroughly. Going to start doing a couple of them a day. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest