Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury PGCE 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by clocks
Hey, thanks, I just got an offer! It is a shame about the lack of placement abroad though! I'm doing it with French, how about you?

I´m doing it with Spanish but did French and Spanish as my degree :smile: Well done on getting the place! :biggrin:
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Is there a Canterbury PGCE facebook group set up? I can only find a 2011-2012 one! Anyone want to make one?:biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by albionlegend
Is there a Canterbury PGCE facebook group set up? I can only find a 2011-2012 one! Anyone want to make one?:biggrin:

Ahhh thatd be good - if anyone makes one - put a link on here!
Hey,
Congratulations on all those on the PGCE! I got an unconditional for the Primary PGCE but am now panicking about accommodation...Hense why I'm still awake at 2 in the morning :s
Reply 64
Hey guys!
Ive set up a facebook group if anyone is interested! Ive quoted as many of you as i can so you see this message :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133875340070851/

Original post by albionlegend
Hello! :smile:

Original post by sammy J
Congratulations!! :s

Original post by carolyn123
:smile: Hello,

Original post by pauljon

Facebook.com/paulwaller

Original post by Ecowatcher
Just got an interview for the 14th of March...
Its for RE pgce :smile:

Original post by airlife
Aye, :s-smilie:

Original post by clocks
hi,

Original post by sarajane85
CRB

Hope that helps :smile:

Original post by carolyn123
Yes

Original post by sarajane85
Well :smile:

Original post by ajb19855
Hi,

Original post by RES88
hey everyone

Rach xo
Reply 65
Hi everyone, so nice to find this page -
I am starting in September doing pgce 3-7yrs!
Very excited but also very scared! :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by misspolkabee
Just found out I got an unconditional place on the Primary PGCE (3-7) I can't wait!

Congratulations - I am doing pgce 3-7 as well! so excited! Have you bought any of the study books yet? x
Just been offered a place to do PGCE Citizenship, can't wait! Looks like also I'm not the only one looking for a place to live ...
Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who has their place already!

I've just got confirmation of my interview on June 13th for secondary 11-18 MFL Spanish with french! Anyone else doing secondary MFL? It doesn't seem to be that popular...:redface: haha!
Anyways any advice or tips for the interview?! I'm just reading through all the prep. stuff for the day, subject audit, etc! Seems long and daunting!!!
Reply 69
Original post by ponpon14
Hey guys!
Ive set up a facebook group if anyone is interested! Ive quoted as many of you as i can so you see this message :smile:

Woah, nice idea! Will be handy to find people on the same course! :biggrin:

Thanks for quoting and letting me know, have been out of the country working in Venice for the past few months so I haven't been able to keep up to date with everything happening here.

facebook.com/airlife101
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 70
Hey,

I'm starting a PGCE in september at CCCU, need to source some accommodation so if anybody is still looking I think it would be best to looke together.

That way, by sharing accommodation with other PGCE students, we can pool our resources together and create a support group for one another too.

Let me know if there is anyone interested!!

Thanks,

Dane
Hi!

I have applied for MFL Spanish with french too, and now fingers crossed waiting for an interview... I have been rejected in Leicester University, they told me I dont have enough level of English (Im from Spain) to work in a Secondary School... Anyway I'll keep trying until August.

So, C.o.o.k.i.e How was the interview? Have you been accepted? I hope so!
:smile:

Original post by C.o.o.k.i.e
Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who has their place already!

I've just got confirmation of my interview on June 13th for secondary 11-18 MFL Spanish with french! Anyone else doing secondary MFL? It doesn't seem to be that popular...:redface: haha!
Anyways any advice or tips for the interview?! I'm just reading through all the prep. stuff for the day, subject audit, etc! Seems long and daunting!!!
Original post by pilarmalvarez
Hi!

I have applied for MFL Spanish with french too, and now fingers crossed waiting for an interview... I have been rejected in Leicester University, they told me I dont have enough level of English (Im from Spain) to work in a Secondary School... Anyway I'll keep trying until August.

So, C.o.o.k.i.e How was the interview? Have you been accepted? I hope so!
:smile:

Hey - sorry for the delay, have you had your interview yet? Mine went well - i got the place!! So will be starting in september!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Buena suerte!
Hi C.o.o.k.i.e, They rejected me before having an interview :mad: So, let's see what happens with the next choice... Congratulations for the place in Canterbury!! Enjoy the PGCE :wink:

Buena suerte a también!!
Hey all, does anyone know how to check replies to things I posted? I've received a notification that I have replies to some threads I started and I dont know how to do it. Thanks :smile:
p.s. I'm an English with Drama and Media PGCE student starting in September. Looking for a place to live that's as close to Canterbury Christ Church University as possible. If you're looking for a housemate, please get in touch. Thanks :smile:
Reply 76
Hello!

I had an interview for Primary PGCE on Friday (27th) of this month. How long did it take for you to hear the decision from the uni and did you get it via an email or through the post?

Thanks and congratulations to you all! :smile:
Hello!

I also had an interview on Friday (27th) and have heard nothing :frown: fingers crossed they will let us know soon!

x
Hi, my name's Amy and I'm going to be a Secondary English with Drama and Media PGCE student in Sept 2012 at Canterbury Christ Church University. I'm looking for a room to rent out on an individual tenancy agreement in a house with other PGCE students only. Please please get in touch asap if you can help. My email address is [email protected] Thanks :smile:
Reply 79
I have my interview for Primary (3-7) on 6th February, any tips? I'm so nervous I got rejected from my first choice and worried I now won't get in to CCCU.

Quick Reply

Latest