The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
Had my interview today at 9am (if anyone was with me then PM me!). everyone there was absolutely lovely, that included the other candidates and also the staff. Had a lovely time but 6hours travelling each way didn't help!
Original post by niamht
Had my interview today at 9am (if anyone was with me then PM me!). everyone there was absolutely lovely, that included the other candidates and also the staff. Had a lovely time but 6hours travelling each way didn't help!

Are you from London by any chance? It also took me 6 hours in total :tongue:

How did your interview go?
Really really waiting to get an interview from UEA :smile:))
Reply 823
Original post by Miel Purple

Nope I'm from Belfast! The only one in my group who wasn't from Essex/London LOL. I found the interview overall easier than Queens Uni Belfast, but that could be down to the fact I had prepared more and as it was my second MMI experience, I kinda had a good basis of timings/how to say things concisely! Everyone was lovely though! Did you have yours today?
Have they handed out pre interview rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 825
Original post by Miel Purple

six hours from london!?
It took me about 3.5 hours to get to UEA from London :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 827
Advice to anyone who still hasnt done an interview: honestly just be yourself and dont be too worried about being underprepared! I loved the interview it was very fun!! And the people are sooo nice... campus is amazing... It was all great :smile:
Original post by niamht
Nope I'm from Belfast! The only one in my group who wasn't from Essex/London LOL. I found the interview overall easier than Queens Uni Belfast, but that could be down to the fact I had prepared more and as it was my second MMI experience, I kinda had a good basis of timings/how to say things concisely! Everyone was lovely though! Did you have yours today?

That's good to know :smile:
Yeah it was very lovely! Everyone was sweet :smile:
No I had mine last week and everyone in my group were outside London (2 from Ireland :tongue:)
Original post by tdx
six hours from london!?

Overall :tongue:
3 hours to UEA and back to London.
Original post by ameelia22
Have they handed out pre interview rejections?

Posted from TSR Mobile

One guy on the previous page received a pre-interview rejection.
Reply 829
Does anybody know if there's a specific number of offers they give to graduates or are A-level/graduate offers mixed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kingshill
Does anybody know if there's a specific number of offers they give to graduates or are A-level/graduate offers mixed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know for sure, but my two cents would be that there are only a certain number of places go to graduates. But we are supposed to be considered equal at the interview (regardless if you hold a degree or not), so I could be wrong.
Reply 831
Hey guys, to those that have had an inteview do you mind sharing your stats please; UKCAT, GCSE, AS, and A level predictions. Thanks :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
See my signature ;-)
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
It took me about 3.5 hours to get to UEA from London :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!

From my part of London to central was about an hour and then 2 hours on the train to Norwich and 30mins on the bus, but it honestly felt longer!
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I'll be honest with you (as pertains to your username), that sometimes can be a good sign. I've found that a lot of people with apparently awful interviews sometimes end up getting offers! Then those who thought their interviews went good are then rejected, you can never really know what the interviewers want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really hope so.

I am trying really hard to forget about the interview for now. Just trying to enjoy school while it lasts :biggrin:
Original post by MrDoctor
Hey guys, to those that have had an inteview do you mind sharing your stats please; UKCAT, GCSE, AS, and A level predictions. Thanks :smile:

5A* 4A
AAAA
A*A*A

Have you not heard back yet? The wait must be awful!
At the interview they said they will be interviewing through some of March as well :smile:
Rejected from UEA but glad they told me sooner rather than later
Good luck everyone!
Reply 837

Hi!
gcse's: 9a*s 3a's
AS: AAAAA (although who really counts gen studs)
A2: A*A*A*A predicted
UKCAT: 718

:smile:
Reply 839

5A*(6 including general studies) 6A 1B
AAAA
A*A*A.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending