The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
habosh
I sooo wanna join physics society...I'm starting to really fall in love with physics :biggrin: :wink:
oh the magic word :eek: :eek:
CAN I JOIN PLEASE :biggrin:

erm, thats nice, but this is the psychology society :redface:
Reply 81
rednirt
erm, thats nice, but this is the psychology society :redface:

hehhe lol,my fault I noticed that too late,I'll delete the msg so it wont hunt me down my whole life,though I love physcology but couldn't take it @ GCSE or A ,levels :frown:
Can i join please? I'm applying for Psychology even though i didn't take it at A-level. But it's so interesting. =D
Course, just add to your signature
I wanna join! I wanna join! I wanna join! *ahem*

K8 x
Can I please join too??? I'm majoring in psychology at uni!

Yeah I know, it's hard work, but great fun, I love it!

I live in Australia too, so can ask me if it's any different to what you guys are studying in the UK, but chances are it'd be quite similar.

Just finished a 2,500 word psych lab report... yay!

But yes, psyc is interesting, so it wasn't too much of a problem for me.
Reply 86
danni_bella83
Can I please join too??? I'm majoring in psychology at uni!

Yeah I know, it's hard work, but great fun, I love it!

I live in Australia too, so can ask me if it's any different to what you guys are studying in the UK, but chances are it'd be quite similar.

Just finished a 2,500 word psych lab report... yay!

But yes, psyc is interesting, so it wasn't too much of a problem for me.

2'500 words? I've already done that for my A-level coursework and it's not even finished...whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol ^_^.
AATTMM
2'500 words? I've already done that for my A-level coursework and it's not even finished...whee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol ^_^.

Yes, but mine was hard tho :frown: and consisted of repeting words such as levels of processing and transfer appropriate processing, so got a bit boring towards the end.

On an alternative note,

How funny was that random person earlier who thought this was the physics society thread, lol
Reply 88
Very, we should have played along.
Reply 89
:tongue:
twinkledust
Loads of people on the board seem to study psych
And i love it. I know a lot of people on this board who don't study it say it is mickey mouse blah blah blah, but who really cares!!

If you want to join, just add a message and i'll add you to the
Member List

StarBlueUK
LS.
*Riz*
jamierwilliams
lou p lou
MiniBarSmarties
Shoe box 10
~Sam~
.NK
Fly By
SiAnY
sassysiren
hunny bun
Lyte
vavavoom
alio
Specialheffa
rednirt
ruthiepoothie
Marie55
AATTMM
Mineko
BlueAngel
Mad Kuri
Txt Eva
*Skye*
Plug
Tazzie
squideye
lil crazyflakes
ooops!
frost105
Psychbrainiac
fishcat
ladydeborah
papercut ska[/QUO
Reply 90
Studying it AS level. I want to join!

Cheers
Can anyone help with a2 coursework? Teacher feels we should do something on relationships. Really stuck as i'm a mature student and completely forgotten techniques etc! Would really appreciate any help or original ideas and guidance.
Reply 92
twinkledust
Loads of people on the board seem to study psych
And i love it. I know a lot of people on this board who don't study it say it is mickey mouse blah blah blah, but who really cares!!

If you want to join, just add a message and i'll add you to the members list

Member List

Please can I join? I'm studying Psychology at Uni and LOVE it! :smile: So pwetty pweety pwease can I join?

Gem
x
Reply 93
Lol, go on say no, you know you want to ^_^. Hehe, just messing with ya.
Reply 94
I would like to join the society I love psychology , johnny depp and Leonard cohen.
Reply 95
Argh! They moved the topic...shocking, truly shocking. J/k.
Can i join too? I think psychology is one of the most interesting and diverse subjects. It helps you look at the world and the people in it in a different way.
Reply 97
ok, having probs with thinking of a credible idea for my third year project - i really wanna do something on learned helplessness, and was hoping to do gender effects, but realised the participant pool i'd have acces to has about 20 men in it. Anyone got any other suggestions?

I was inspired by a study by Amichai-Hamburger, Mikulincer and Zalts (2003)who looked at its effects on susecptibility to adverts. Thats really interesting, but i can't do an EXACT copy *dammit*

any ideas? :confused:
Reply 98
ooh can i join?!
Reply 99
i want to join since i'm study it at uni level

Quick Reply

Latest