The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
OMG I'm so jealous! :tongue:

We're going on a Peter Andre hunt in Brighton whilst shopping sometime next week I think.

We're incredibly sad.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Maybe i can get his address details from eatin365.com?? We can Stalk Him?? Probably not a good idea though??
Reply 3
thegreatmellenko
Had a great encounter with Peter Andre earlier today when i was driving through Withdean. I pulled up to a Junction and there he was looking amazing!! Im sure there are plenty of Girls out there gagging to get in his boxers and im one of them!! My Brother said he ordered a takeaway from his website the other day eatin365.com and had a Chinese, wish i was having one with him!! i can only Dream!!

Peter Andre... And Jordan.

both parasites on society..

Both should die.. horribly :smile:
^^^lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
cant believe Alex told Peter Andre that he's the man of the house now and he cant talk to his kids!!!
Reply 6
Well my friend has seen him at Esporta and apparently he goes there...so that would be a good starting place lool
Reply 7
Or maybe you girls could stalk me I live in Bevedean though not that glamorous.
I have found out where he lives!! who's interested???
Reply 9
can you tell me where he lives please!
can i have his address plz:smile:
thegreatmellenko
I have found out where he lives!! who's interested???

whats his address
ive met peter andre a number of times and found him to be very hospitable and nice, however jordan is horrible and very rude, my brother installed the gates at peter andres new house so i also know where he lives
wish i could get through those gates!!! bloody cctv!!

Latest

Trending

Trending