The Student Room Group

TSR Football Meets Thread

Scroll to see replies

Delta_Aitch
Are you going to this meet? Also, if we go in Oct, buy me a drink yeah? Safe.

Nah, not going to this one.

kk, a glass of orange juice. Safe.
Ross goes to one meet and thinks he's in charge of the whole thing ffs :facepalm2:
I'm only coming for the football. I'll be fasting so I'm going straight home after the football innit.
Mastermind`
I'm only coming for the football. I'll be fasting so I'm going straight home after the football innit.

:colonhash: I see, **** the pub then. I will not be thur if you will not be thur.
Londond would be a nice place. Preferably, south london. Lets meet at Wansworth Park.
i know a good place in southlondon, forget about wandsworth park. I post the pictures soon.
Reply 46
In2deep
To all the random faggØts...the weather is going to be clear on Saturday :colonhash:

According to the experts ffs

I'm still a maybe for this, FML.

21 degrees? I'll ******* melt :colonhash:

You have no reason to not attend.
Reply 47
Colbert
Ross goes to one meet and thinks he's in charge of the whole thing ffs :facepalm2:

I got da powa :danceboy:

Mike can have the power when I feel like it :moon:
Delta_Aitch
:colonhash: I see, **** the pub then. I will not be thur if you will not be thur.

Isn't Charl cumming?

Remarqable M
Londond would be a nice place. Preferably, south london. Lets meet at Wansworth Park.

Regents Park is a good place. It's our spiritual home. :yep:
Reply 49
Remarqable M
i know a good place in southlondon, forget about wandsworth park. I post the pictures soon.

These guys are scared of South London. Plus Central makes it fair for everyone :daydreaming:
Ok then, be it reagents Park:biggrin:
Mastermind`
Isn't Charl cumming?

Regents Park is a good place. It's our spiritual home.

Yeah, but she is a meet whore and knows everyone. I will give this one a miss, be thur at the next one, innit.
Reply 52
i am very tempted to take a train to essex and go to that taco bell for dinner will have to see if i can get back from there late though i don't know if it's worth an hour on a train for it :beard:
ned//
i am very tempted to take a train to essex and go to that taco bell for dinner will have to see if i can get back from there late though i don't know if it's worth an hour on a train for it :beard:

There's a Taco Bell in Essex? :eek3:
Delta_Aitch
Yeah, but she is a meet whore and knows everyone. I will give this one a miss, be thur at the next one, innit.

o skeen. You could just cum and get to know everyone :fuhrer: but okay I'll see you at the next one then. :fan:
Reply 55
TuckingFypo™
There's a Taco Bell in Essex? :eek3:

yeah it's the only one in the country at lakeside shopping centre if you live near there you should go sometime!
Reply 56
ned//
yeah it's the only one in the country at lakeside shopping centre if you live near there you should go sometime!

You still wanting me to bring boots for you? :holmes:
TuckingFypo™
Oi, come with me if one takes place in October? :puppyeyes:

Who's the guy next to Duncan Edwards in your sig? I'm guessing Bill Foulkes?

And also the guy next to Steve Bruce? Kanchelskis?

I've been racking my brain for ten mins :frown:

As for this thread, I am in Dorset this weekend seeing my grand parants, but someday I will come for a meet, it's such a great idea :yep:
Reply 58
R-KAM
You still wanting me to bring boots for you? :holmes:

naw it's okay thanks i got my bros converse if i need them and i can't play with boots anyway i used to wear astroturf shoes even when i played for a team back in school can't control the ball with studs
Reply 59
New thread smell.

Quick Reply

Latest