The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ave It at Creation on Wednesday is going to be a James Bond themed Christmas Ball so I'm getting all dressed up Bond Girl style!

Jo x
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
If any of my friends on campus are doing anything, I might pop along.

Other than that, I'm just looking forward to getting home and getting my sleeping patterns back in shape...
Reply 3
rarely_may
any plans yet?

:xmas::xmas::xmas: yay

personally i haven't made any party plans as yet, but i have comitted to attending a 5 course x-mas dinner in my flat :rolleyes: :eating:

Five course?! Ours is only three. Mind you, it is for over 12 of us.
Reply 4
No plans for me :frown: I was going to go to the BSMS christmas ball but unfortunately it doesn't happen until the 11th which is the sunday and my dads birthday so I have to go home :frown:
I don't have any plans beyond seeing the Duchess of Malfi Tonight.
Reply 6
Wise One
Five course?! Ours is only three. Mind you, it is for over 12 of us.

well we're only 6, however we've kinda managed to invite more people than planned, will be at least 12 people in my little flat....mmmmm

we're gonna make a traditional english x-mas meal... not exactly sure what that includes but optimistic... :p:
Reply 7
About 20 of us Scitech guys are going to check out that all you can eat/buffet curry house in the Laines. Im sure thats not good for you to eat that much curry.
The Duchess of Malfi rocked, and you all missed out.
It's my 21st Birthday on Thurs so am going out in Brighton for that...prob something fairly civilised as my proper party is going to be on the Friday :biggrin:
Reply 10
happy early birthday!! i'm prob gonna be busy with exams and stuff, so won't be on the site this week, but if i am, i'll post another HB message here on thursday.
asmodexx
happy early birthday!! i'm prob gonna be busy with exams and stuff, so won't be on the site this week, but if i am, i'll post another HB message here on thursday.

Happy Birthday hallucination!
Hope you have a good time.
Reply 13
same from me,

Happy Birthday!
My house in Park Village is having a party tomorrow night...

What's kind of annoying is that it's basically two guys on the ground floor who
are pushing the whole thing. One's brought in a couple of speakers, each the size of
our freezers (no joke!) and we were 'treated' to a test run this weekend. Too much! :mad:

It's alright, but they never even asked the rest of the house if we wanted it. Now they're
quite a few already making arrangements to sleep over someone else's for the night, and
we're starting to think about taking stuff out of the kitchen we don't want nicked. ¬_¬

As for my own party plans... I'll probably go to a club in town on the last Friday. :cool:
Reply 15
are we all invited?
asmodexx
are we all invited?

lol, I'm afraid not...

God only knows how many friends-of-fiends-of-friends are already gonna turn up.
I might start to plan towards a long stint in the 24/hr computer room, heh.
Reply 17
aw :'(
np. i know how ghetto the house parties can get, all filled up with ppl no one knows...
Reply 18
we had about 10 random neighbours over a couple of nights ago.... 11 weeks here and we still didn't know them...apparently we're known as the anti-social flat....
but they all came over, it was about 20 people in an east slope (old) flat kitchen.... we dont have much potential for big parties...
In the two bed flatlets at Park Village, there's no room for anything at all.

We just go to other people's parties.

Latest