The Student Room Group

Best staff discounts

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you work for Sk y you get free SkyTV (everything apart from line rental on phone, and any multirooms) after 13 weeks.
Reply 21
I know someone that works at Royal Mail and while they don't get discounts, they do get the occasional lot of free stamps.
Reply 22
anyone know about Tesco or McDonald's?
Reply 23
Original post by bobbycrisp
anyone know about Tesco or McDonald's?

McDonald's you get a discount card letting you have an extra value meal for £2.29 and breakfast for £1.99. They also have an online employee discount website and you get cashback from lots of places. Amazon, Topshop, New Look, Sainburys, Iceland and a lot more. I've saved £75 in the last year or so using it, and I'm not making the best use of it that I could be.
Reply 24
Virgin Atlantic, can get on flights for about 80-90% off, that's huuuuuge savings!
Reply 25
Original post by Rooster523
NHS staff get 50% off of dominos and 20% off of Nandos

GETSUMMM

haha the irony...
Original post by TattyBoJangles
My dad gets 40% off everything on ASOS. I'd say that's pretty damn good - for me, anyway :P

For part time work I think John Lewis / Waitrose offer among the best, although I can't remember what it is currently.

You lucky lucky girl :tongue:.

Republic do upto 50%, this was for my friend who was a part timer.
Original post by GodAtum
Met Police (free travel anywhere within 70 miles of London). So a year season from brigton - london saves £4,644.00 .
That's not the half of it. I imagine it's very similar to merseyside police which means you also get 50% off at dominos, 30% off krispy kreme, money off most cinemas and food chains, even money off retail outlets like next and argos.

I don't know whether they're staff discounts as such, but the benefits of a warrant card are huge. I doubt anything comes close.
(edited 12 years ago)
20% off in mothercare! ahaha, so useful considering i don't have a baby.
Oh, a possible winner:
several banks offer base rate mortgages to their employees. A few percentage points, sure, but on a huge sum of money.
Original post by Pride
haha the irony...

It's brilliant haha! Almost as bad as McDonalds being the sponsors of the Olympic games
Reply 31
Original post by Rooster523
It's brilliant haha! Almost as bad as McDonalds being the sponsors of the Olympic games

hehe ikr!
Reply 32
WHSmith gives 15% discount on books and stationary, and 12.5% discount on entertainment and DVD's and things. Both only apply after 3 months of work there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending