The Student Room Group

First Gay Experience

Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his ****** friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.
Reply 1
why didn't you join in?

Is this real?
:zomg:
Reply 3
venuism
Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.

Nice! I remember one gay experience I had as a young teenager.

My friends and I befriended an old man at a park once. He had a scraggly beard, blind in one eye, was in a wheelchair, etc. We all started meeting up regularly.

He always got us to take him outside a women's clothing shop and he'd say dirty stuff to the ladies as they entered and left. It was all good fun really. Once he told us that if any of us was brave enough to let him suck on our penises, that his mouth would spurt out a bunch of money and that we'd all be rich. I must admit, I was quite tempted but being around my friends with all the bravado and stuff, we all ended up swearing at him and said no.

A few weeks later, I ran into him again. It was just me and him on the street that evening. I felt a rush of excitement and tingling in my spine as I greeted him. And I asked straight away if his offer was still open. A disgusting grin revealing filthy brown, half decayed teeth spread across his face. He knew exactly what I meant. Cut to 5 minutes later, in a dark alleyway I've got the back of his head pressed up against my crotch while he's bobbing up and down, working it with his hands, slobbering over my cock.

I could contain myself no longer and burst out enough ******* cum to fry an omelet all over his dirty, wrinkly face and lips; gobs of the white glue stuck to his beard and they glowed in the moon light.
Reply 4
yum copypasta:nn:
Reply 5
fox_amro

no S***
Reply 6
venuism
no S***

:hat:
Reply 8
fox_amro

Prove it. I challenge ya.
Reply 9
"Honey we are off for the weekend so be good on your own" *"k mom".
"yo dude my mom has gone you coming over"
"yer be there in 5".

So my name is Ellis just a typical teen age boy I'm 12 going on 13 and I invited my friend Brandon 14 was coming over to my place to play on video games and watch tv.

"ding dong", coming, I said I opened the door and brandon was there with a pillow and a bag with a sleeping bag and I said " what's in the bag" "just stuff".

"want to play black ops" "yer can I go to the toilet first" "yer" so he rushed into the toilet so I snuck into his bag and there was a issue of playboy but then something dropped out the gay times I couldn't believe my eyes (I was gay as well but never told him) he was gay to.

I snuck the gay times back into the playboy book and took it upstairs to see what he says "why didn't you tell me you brought playboy" I open it to the page where the gay times was and he was ashamed and I said "are you gay" and he replied "don't hate me" "Brandon I am to" I starred into his eyes and moved towards him and kissed him.

After that I said "want to go a step more" "yes" he took my pants and underwear off and gave me a blowjob and I returned the favour and after that night we love each over so much.
please somehow wipe this thread from my mind

Latest