The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My 12-game long winning streak as Man U came to an end when we drew 3-3 with Sunderland :frown:
Reply 5961
85 hours in 2 weeks :lolwut:. Time flies. But, I guess the fact you can stop playing FM at any moment and just leave it on in the background whilst doing something else would add very heavily to the hours.
Reply 5962
Doumbia just got his 50th goal for me, in only 45 apps :biggrin:
Reply 5963
Just been drawn against Inter, Dortmund and Anderlecht in the champs league group stage. Difficult group :frown:

EDIT

Mmm, brilliant result in the super cup

(edited 12 years ago)
Inter and Dortmund? Ouuuuuuch. Do Dortmund still have Gotze? :beard:
Reply 5965
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Inter and Dortmund? Ouuuuuuch. Do Dortmund still have Gotze? :beard:

Yep. Beat Anderlecht 5-1 away from home and narrowly beat Inter 1-0 at home
Got Man City right up my arsecrack, 4 points behind. Have league cup semi final with them, ok fine, put out a team of kids as I dont care about it and wanted to rest my first teamers. lose 1-0, not bad since they played full strength. Suddenly a sinking feeling appears. Didn't check the fixtures, was actually a league game, carling cup game up next.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

All of my facepalm
Muniain has 16 goals in 15 appearances in the league. :coma:

Have City in the 2nd round of the CL - won 3-1 at home. Unsure about the 2nd leg, Messi, Fabregas, Fabio, Bartra and Sanchez are all out.

Signed an 18yr old LB for £15m, but the registration window closed before the transfer window. :colondollar:
Mourinho is back at the Bridge! After leaving Madrid in 2015 to join City. Being sacked before completing a full season having won the mighty carling cup already. He then joined Arsenal a few months later and gets before a full season yet again :teehee: He's been hired over the summer. Also Fernando Torres have been let go by Chelsea :rolleyes: He is 33 but he still has 17 finishing 12 acceleration 14 agility.

Also like to know what you guys do when your rivals are making an offer for a potential wonderkid and you already have that position covered? I never used to take noticed and let them be but just the past week i saw Arsenal bid 2.3m for a centerback from Inter only aged 17 i decided to bid 5m which resulted in the inter board rejecting arsenal offer and accepting mine. I simply just walk around from negotiations :P
Signed an 18yr old LB for £15m, but the registration window closed before the transfer window.

?? He's U21 though?
Reply 5970
Original post by Thegoodleftundone
?? He's U21 though?

He manages in Spain :wink:
Wilfried Bony <3
Original post by Kevmeister
It is Romario. He's 22, will compete with Bartra for the RB position.

As he's a youth player it won't mean much if he misses the odd game - you may want to put him on a lighter training schedule, rest him between games - though you should do this for most anyway.

I think I've bought romario in every game in FM.

:sogood:

6 games in, 12 points, top of the table and unbeaten so far.

Not even a strong squad so I don't really know what's going on :tongue:

Hasselbaink on fire :coma:

Original post by neillya1

:sogood:

6 games in, 12 points, top of the table and unbeaten so far.

Not even a strong squad so I don't really know what's going on :tongue:

Hasselbaink on fire :coma:

How do you set a background?
Arsenal have hired Mick McCarthy and are languishing in 16th after 9 games. :teehee:

Meanwhile, Jordan Henderson scored a 40 yard freekick vs City in the league cup. :eek:
Thats probably the farthest anyone has scored from on my FM.

Gerrard has announced his intention to retire. :emo:
He still has rather good stats for a 37 year old though I'll try and persuade him to stay in it for another season or two. Only to get him the Oldest Player in the league record. :awesome:
Original post by mevidek
How do you set a background?

I use this skin:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6131

But how do you install it?

Also, how would I set the logos below?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1027
Original post by mevidek
But how do you install it?

Also, how would I set the logos below?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1027

Skin installation:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/skins-all-other-graphics/50706-how-install-skin-football-manager.html

Logo installation:

Extract the files you downloaded to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\logos

If the graphics and logos folders don't exist, make them.
Original post by neillya1
Skin installation:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/skins-all-other-graphics/50706-how-install-skin-football-manager.html

Logo installation:

Extract the files you downloaded to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics\logos

If the graphics and logos folders don't exist, make them.

Cheers :smile:

Latest