The Student Room Group

Atmosphere Above Japan Heated Rapidly Before M9 Earthquake.

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26773/

I shall speculate that HAARP technology (USA) was used to heat the atmosphere days before the Japanese earthquake struck.
Reply 1
How does heating the atmosphere cause an earthquake....
Reply 2
Original post by Aj12
How does heating the atmosphere cause an earthquake....

It doesn't. The heat has nothing to do with the trigger of an earthquake itself. According to this theory, the heat reveals the presence of HAARP being used to trigger an earthquake...which it can do, according to scientists studying the technology.
Reply 3
Why would they heat the atmosphere?
Reply 4
Original post by Martyn*
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26773/

I shall speculate that HAARP technology (USA) was used to heat the atmosphere days before the Japanese earthquake struck.

I shall state categorically that that is some bull****.
Reply 5
Original post by Pn94
Why would they heat the atmosphere?

0.52 :shifty:
Original post by Martyn*
It doesn't. The heat has nothing to do with the trigger of an earthquake itself. According to this theory, the heat reveals the presence of HAARP being used to trigger an earthquake...which it can do, according to scientists studying the technology.

Japan. That country that sits right next to one of the worlds most volatile fault lines. Yeah no chance of a massive earthquake happening there by itself, must have been HAARP.
Reply 7
Why would the USA attack Japan? I think they made their point the last time they did it.
Guys. Isn't it obvious? USA. If you letter these numbers in a quantified manner where a = 1 and z= 26. "U=21 S=19 A=1". Add those together and you have 41. Now, if you take F = 6, U = 21, C=3, K=11 then you also have 41. Thus, USA = ****. We should all be f*cking alarmed. The world's ending. 2012 w00p.
Reply 9
Original post by Greenlaner
Japan. That country that sits right next to one of the worlds most volatile fault lines. Yeah no chance of a massive earthquake happening there by itself, must have been HAARP.

I don't think you understand. HAARP triggers earthquakes.
Reply 10
HAARP has been the food of science conspirators for ages, including the claim that it causes earthquakes. On top of that, HAARP has been said to cause in the near future the shift of magnetic poles, atmospheric morphing, weather control and even mind control. All the above claims are simply rubbish as there is no scientific backing to such claims and the reasons stated are sketchy at best. HAARP triggering an earthquake through the athmosphere? Earthquakes are caused by the movement of plate tectonics, not atmospheric changes. Might as well claim that Chernobyl caused global warming.
Original post by Martyn*
I don't think you understand. HAARP triggers earthquakes.

I understand what you are claiming, i just dont believe it. The amount of energy and force needed to shift the tectonic plates in order to trigger an earthquake would be absolutely off the scale, far beyond the reach of any human technology in my opinion, and certainly beyond the capability of what is effectively a high tech radio transmitter.
Reply 12
Original post by Greenlaner
I understand what you are claiming, i just dont believe it. The amount of energy and force needed to shift the tectonic plates in order to trigger an earthquake would be absolutely off the scale, far beyond the reach of any human technology in my opinion, and certainly beyond the capability of what is effectively a high tech radio transmitter.

HAARP can trigger earthquakes. Read Angels Don't Play This HAARP by Nick Begich.
Why did they use HAARP on Japan rather than Iran or North Korea? Or are they just NWO decoys? Are the illuminati actually still fighting Japan behind the scenes? Did WW2 never actually end? Are the Jews involved? TELL ME, MARTYN*!
Original post by Martyn*
HAARP can trigger earthquakes. Read Angels Don't Play This HAARP by Nick Begich.

If you've read the book then you'll be able to tell us where the astronomical amounts of energy required to move tectonic plates at our whim and desire is derived from.
You'd have to be pretty dim to get into an advanced technology setting off natural disasters fight with Japan when your sitting on yellow stone.
HAARP consists of 360 10kW shortwave radio transmitters. The total radiate power is 3.6MW (megawatts). The Effective radiated power (ERP) is a measure of the tightness of the beam. Most of the energy goes straight up in a very narrow beam. The ERP says if the power being concentracted in the narrow beam was sent in all directions at the same power you would need a 4GW. The ratio total radiated power to effective radiated power gives the size of the beam.

Here is an example. I have a small laser pointer rated at 5mW (milliwatts). The total radiated power is 5 mW. At 36 inches away the spot size is 1/8 of an inch in diameter. Therefore, all of the power falls on an area of 0.012 sq inches. The area of the sphere surrounding the laser point at 36 inches is 4*pi*(36 inch)^2 or 586296 sq inches. The power density at the surface of this imaginary sphere is 5mW/0.12 sq in. To find the effective radiated power (ERP) multiply that number by the area of the sphere

5mw/0.12 sq in * 586296 sq in = 238878720 mW

in Megawatts that is 0.24 MW.

The total radiated power is 5mW. The effective radiated power is 0.24MW.

HAARP transmits between 2.8MHz and 10MHz. That is meter length, not millimeter or microwave. 5 MHz is around 60 meters. It is the same band allocated to shortwave radio and maritime radiotelephone.

So in short. No.

Oh and any documentation about how HAARP can trigger natural disasters is just pseudo science. All articles claiming it can bases off the premise that it is is about electro-gravitic theory, a confused mix of Tesla worship and wishful thinking. Many have mistaken the ion wind effect as proof of its validity
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
HAARP consists of 360 10kW shortwave radio transmitters. The total radiate power is 3.6MW (megawatts). The Effective radiated power (ERP) is a measure of the tightness of the beam. Most of the energy goes straight up in a very narrow beam. The ERP says if the power being concentracted in the narrow beam was sent in all directions at the same power you would need a 4GW. The ratio total radiated power to effective radiated power gives the size of the beam.

Here is an example. I have a small laser pointer rated at 5mW (milliwatts). The total radiated power is 5 mW. At 36 inches away the spot size is 1/8 of an inch in diameter. Therefore, all of the power falls on an area of 0.012 sq inches. The area of the sphere surrounding the laser point at 36 inches is 4*pi*(36 inch)^2 or 586296 sq inches. The power density at the surface of this imaginary sphere is 5mW/0.12 sq in. To find the effective radiated power (ERP) multiply that number by the area of the sphere

5mw/0.12 sq in * 586296 sq in = 238878720 mW

in Megawatts that is 0.24 MW.

The total radiated power is 5mW. The effective radiated power is 0.24MW.

HAARP transmits between 2.8MHz and 10MHz. That is meter length, not millimeter or microwave. 5 MHz is around 60 meters. It is the same band allocated to shortwave radio and maritime radiotelephone.

So in short. No.

Oh and any documentation about how HAARP can trigger natural disasters is just pseudo science. All articles claiming it can bases off the premise that it is is about electro-gravitic theory, a confused mix of Tesla worship and wishful thinking. Many have mistaken the ion wind effect as proof of its validity

HAARP heats the ionosphere creating strong cavitations. It is this process which apparently has the potential to create earth tremors. It isn't pseudo-science at all. Brooks Agnew studying tomography maintains that HAARP has the potential to create, or trigger, earthquakes by using a mere 30WATTS. HAARP uses billion WATTS, according to Agnew.

Quick Reply

Latest