www.mei.org.uk

Past Papers > A level>

You'll need the password

'elephant'

It should contain all the past papers from 04 until june 08

thanks for the password :smile:
same thankss
same thankss
that website is down now, any idea why guys??
Reply 10
I assume you have done the logical thing and gone to www.ocr.org.uk and pressed the 'past papers' tab as most logical teens/adults would?
clownfan
I assume you have done the logical thing and gone to www.ocr.org.uk and pressed the 'past papers' tab as most logical teens/adults would?

I am talking about the MEI site, not OCR.....
Reply 12
boromir9111
I am talking about the MEI site, not OCR.....

It was clear from some of your posts that you were not destined to be a rocket scientist but this one is possibly more concerning.

I shall spoon feed you to avoid subsequent screw up

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/type/gce/maths/maths_mei/documents/index.html
clownfan
It was clear from some of your posts that you were not destined to be a rocket scientist but this one is possibly more concerning.

I shall spoon feed you to avoid subsequent screw up

http://www.ocr.org.uk/qualifications/type/gce/maths/maths_mei/documents/index.html

www.mei.org.uk that website not the OCR website which i know has the mei past papers on there but only a FEW, the mei website has every single past paper website and hence why i said the website is down. I would have thought by deduction you would have realised i meant the mei website and not OCR, mei section on there but clearly not
Reply 14
boromir9111
www.mei.org.uk that website not the OCR website

Which makes your first post even more laughable if you knew anyway....:s-smilie: :s-smilie:

which i know has the mei past papers on there but only a FEW,

You mean the last 6 series of papers...so 6 lots of C1, 6 lots of C2 etc etc along with specimin papers....which of course is not enough to keep people going :s-smilie:

I would have thought by deduction you would have realised i meant the mei website and not OCR, mei section on there but clearly not

No, based on your previous posts I dont take anything for granted, but again you are trying to shift the focus away from your lack of logic and focus on semantics.

So, crack on with C1..I await the numerous inane posts as a result.
clownfan
Which makes your first post even more laughable if you knew anyway....:s-smilie: :s-smilie:

You mean the last 6 series of papers...so 6 lots of C1, 6 lots of C2 etc etc along with specimin papers....which of course is not enough to keep people going :s-smilie:

No, based on your previous posts I dont take anything for granted, but again you are trying to shift the focus away from your lack of logic and focus on semantics.

So, crack on with C1..I await the numerous inane posts as a result.

:s-smilie: re-read your posts....i asked why the site is down, so by logic if the OCR site is running, why would it be down??? there is another site on this post, mei.org.uk and that is the one that is down and hence my asking which renders your posts useless and this whole convo useless.......i am looking for C4 papers not C1 or C2.....take care, bye.
Reply 16
boromir9111
:s-smilie: re-read your posts....i asked why the site is down, so by logic if the OCR site is running, why would it be down??? there is another site on this post, mei.org.uk and that is the one that is down and hence my asking which renders your posts useless and this whole convo useless.......i am looking for C4 papers not C1 or C2.....take care, bye.

The last 6 C4 papers are on the site...

So you were asking what technical fault was making the site go down over a year after the post was made? hoping someone...an IT expert who is linked to the site would respond....
silly me...

anyway enjoy the 6+ C4 papers on the link I have given. Im not sure why you said 'bye' as I know you will respond with an inept post
clownfan
The last 6 C4 papers are on the site...

So you were asking what technical fault was making the site go down over a year after the post was made? hoping someone...an IT expert who is linked to the site would respond....
silly me...

anyway enjoy the 6+ C4 papers on the link I have given. Im not sure why you said 'bye' as I know you will respond with an inept post

Remind me to +rep you tomorrow, even though is a useless argument, you still tried to help in a weird way lol
Reply 18
I knew you would bite
Reply 19
JBKProductions
Anyone know where i can get past papers for MEI? i had a look on their site and there was a paper that said 'Pure Maths 1', i thought that was the one but then i noticed you can use a calculator so it cant be C1. So my question is, is there another site that i can get the MEI past papers?
Thanks in advance

http://www.mei.org.uk/index.php?section=papers&page=alevelpapers

You dont need any password on this site and there is plenty of papers :p:

Latest