The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by someperson
:eek:pakis never admit that! yeah:rolleyes:

Not all pakis are alike ya nutta. :p: Theres not much of a difference between Pakis and Indians anyway :lol: Both known for the curries :awesome:

Original post by Crazy Paving
R£SP£CT bro :shades: :gangster:

:puke:

R£SP£CT indeed! :cool:

You dizzy bro? :colonhash:
Original post by R£SP£CT

Original post by R£SP£CT
R£SP£CT indeed! :cool:

You dizzy bro? :colonhash:

lol, sneaky edit there. :colonhash:

We got no respect for pakis innit cuz they're wastemen. :hand:

So, no. :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:
Original post by R£SP£CT
Not all pakis are alike ya nutta. :p: Theres not much of a difference between Pakis and Indians anyway :lol: Both known for the curries :awesome:

that's just what you like to think:p: true...except indians are known for making them, and pakis smelling like them:biggrin: that reminds me, i need to go make one now:p:
Original post by Crazy Paving
lol, sneaky edit there. :colonhash:

We got no respect for pakis innit cuz they're wastemen. :hand:

So, no. :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

you saw that? :lol: Brah dunno wat pakis you been minglin with. U sure they weren't people like someperson in disguise? :lolwut:
that's just what you like to think:p: true...except indians are known for making them, and pakis smelling like them:biggrin: that reminds me, i need to go make one now:p:

Ya nutjob its a fact. Mayb you just cant handle the truth. You go around sniffin pakis? Brah wats wrong with you.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by R£SP£CT

Original post by R£SP£CT
you saw that? :lol: Brah dunno wat pakis you been minglin with. U sure they weren't people like someperson in disguise? :lolwut:

Yeah, and ones who don't do you justice. :pierre:
Original post by R£SP£CT
Ya nutjob its a fact. Mayb you just cant handle the truth. You go around sniffin pakis? Brah wats wrong with you.

Are you ok?:p: no, jus can't escape them:frown:
Original post by R£SP£CT
Guys man whats happening to your cricket team? India are renowned for their test performances!

Oh man tell me about it. I'm going to edgbaston to watch us lose miserably today.:mad:

Original post by Indian_Prince
oh ofcourse :tongue: i bet theres a tone of stuff you wouldnt eat:tongue:

Nope nope I'm not very fussy with my food. :tongue:
Original post by dreamer9501

Nope nope I'm not very fussy with my food. :tongue:

hmmm you dont like bananas because they are slimy and feel like baby food and because your mum makes this rice banana milk thing, misses fussy siri lady :tongue:

would you..... Eat snake, slugs, turtles, dogs, cats, ugly fishes, worms, flys, other stuff :tongue:
Original post by pinda.college
Hahaha, gotta love the mixed grill and naan combo bruv:cool: They do some pretty nice balti dishes too (lamb balti:coma:)

Trust me lad, I'm in there before albion game tomorrow.
Is Kashmir an integral part of India?
Are you ok?:p: no, jus can't escape them:frown:

Ya. The question is are you? you make sound as though it's a masochistic problem lol
Original post by Indian_Prince
oh i see, i read through the later comments :redface: that must be tough but yeh, hope everything gets sorted out soon :smile:

on a plus note, aww look at you clone twin ladies being there for each other :tongue: good good :smile:

Thanks Manesh. :smile:
Lol yeah, my lovely clone buddy :biggrin:

How are you anyways?
Original post by dreamer9501
Oh okay. :smile:

Lol yeah I probably would've laughed in that situation but I guess mood affects people in strange ways.:smile:

Good good.:smile:

Im okay thanks. Just a little depressed about the cricket but other than that life's great. :biggrin: I'm just about to go and get some dance done and then I'm heading to some random auntyjis house, who I don't even know but oh well. Atleast I get nice food. :biggrin:

Yeah I would have LOLed at the situation if I wasn't angry already.

Bless, I hear you are at Edgbaston now. Bless you is all I can say. Were you supposed to be going tomorrow. If so, I doubt there is going to be another session of play, let alone play tomorrow :tongue:

At least you got to see some of India's legends bat (for whatever little time they did bat!)

I've been going to dance, having extra sessions at home...keep dancing, to keep myself fit, as well as busy!
Original post by bleedblue.
Thanks Manesh. :smile:
Lol yeah, my lovely clone buddy :biggrin:

How are you anyways?

no problemo, i didnt think to add anything because siri was pretty much spot on :tongue: dont tell her i said that haha :tongue:

:tongue:

im good, sorting out lots of paper work for work lololol and just relaxing, you? :smile:
Reply 2035
hmm tomorrow's the India Day parade in my town...stupid leadership broke off in two, so they have two shorter parades this year instead of one larger one. i hope it rains and pours on both parades.
Original post by R£SP£CT
Ya. The question is are you? you make sound as though it's a masochistic problem lol

masochistic?:lolwut: you really aren't ok :/
Original post by bleedblue.
Lol don't worry!

Haven't been watching the match, have no idea what the score is, I haven't even been tempted to check the scorecard on Cricinfo!

Been making myself busy so I don't have much time to think about how crap India are right now! :smile:

I forgot whether or not I replied, so I'll just do it again if I have.

I was out all day, then just as I turn the radio on I hear England have won (It's only 4PM WTF!!!) then by an innings and something and I just got so pissed off. There was a funny moment yesterday though, when Dhoni realised that the floodlights weren't working and choose to use a Seeam bowler and the teams had to go off. Shortly followed by Laxman congratulating Dhoni :biggrin:

How was your raksha bandhen?
masochistic?:lolwut: you really aren't ok :/

I'm fine you pleb :lol:
Original post by R£SP£CT
I'm fine you pleb :lol:

it's ramadan, be nice:hmmm:

Latest