The Student Room Group

A2 Sociology OCR G673 - Mass Media

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by qwerty1993
8 and 9 we planned the two essays the week before x what did u do? how did u find it???

I did moral panics and social construction of the news. I revised heavily on Ownership and control thinking it would come up. I had a feeling that news would come up but instead revised moral panics the day before the exam. I had a clash so I read my notes on News so I remembered a little. I can't believe gender came up! But yeah, I hope I get an A.
Original post by Lostmoon9
I did moral panics and social construction of the news. I revised heavily on Ownership and control thinking it would come up. I had a feeling that news would come up but instead revised moral panics the day before the exam. I had a clash so I read my notes on News so I remembered a little. I can't believe gender came up! But yeah, I hope I get an A.

mate no lie thats what exactly happened with me. In the past papers, all the january exams were ownership and june were construction. So i revised heavily on ownership and moral panics. I had enough knowledge about construction to answer it though
How did everyone do? I got much lower than i was expecting :frown:
Reply 83
Original post by misslaura_bee
How did everyone do? I got much lower than i was expecting :frown:

I got an A. What did you get?
Original post by Lostmoon9
I got an A. What did you get?

Well done!!!!!
I got a low A, i got 100ums on both of the AS exams and only 81ums on this one! which means i need 99ums on the next one to get an A* :frown:!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by misslaura_bee
Well done!!!!!
I got a low A, i got 100ums on both of the AS exams and only 81ums on this one! which means i need 99ums on the next one to get an A* :frown:!!!

Oh well done on your AS results. Are you planning to retake this unit again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending