The Student Room Group

VTB capital

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi everyone, I'm applying for this year's cycle. I was wondering if you had any old tips for me! I'm worried that they'll favour Russian candidates more than a brit like me.

What do you think?
Reply 41
Ive also applied for this years cycle.
Original post by Luke_g
London's office is (as far as I know) quite small - less than a thousand people so obviously they can't take too many of interns (e.g BarCap takes 250 of interns for IT alone...). I guess its around 50 for all divisions-but that makes it even more competitive and more prestigious :P. The process of recruitment( if its that what you mean) is similar to other- you can check it on their website.

Anyone get any info about next stages of recruitment? Any invitations for AC? How the interview went?:smile:

No it means its smaller and not as good....
Reply 43
Original post by Jakeh
Ive also applied for this years cycle.

Cool! have you had a phone interview with them yet?
Reply 44
Original post by Flippyfish
Cool! have you had a phone interview with them yet?

No have you?
Reply 45
anyone else at the AC on friday?
I could have sworn I applied to VTB but I didn't get an email after submitting the application nor the tests sent to me :s
Reply 47
Original post by steviewonders
I could have sworn I applied to VTB but I didn't get an email after submitting the application nor the tests sent to me :s

i got an email, no tests.
Reply 48
Original post by bella.lake
anyone else at the AC on friday?

FTA or Elevate applicant?!
Reply 49
Original post by Jakeh
FTA or Elevate applicant?!

FTA - got the tests a few days after i applied, telephone interview a week later and heard about the ac a few days after that.
Reply 50
Original post by bella.lake
FTA - got the tests a few days after i applied, telephone interview a week later and heard about the ac a few days after that.

What area did you apply for? And how was the telephone interview? I applied for Elevate and heard nothing yet other than the recognition that my application had been receieved... goodluck with your AC hope you kill it!
Has anyone heard back following the AC's in London last week?
Reply 52
Original post by aroundthetwist
Has anyone heard back following the AC's in London last week?

were you FTA or Elevate? trying to tell if ive missed my chance at vtb elevate
Original post by Jakeh
were you FTA or Elevate? trying to tell if ive missed my chance at vtb elevate

It was for the elevate program
I was at the AC on Friday, still not heard back. Has anyone else heard back after the FTA assessment centre?
Reply 55
god damn :frown: i havent been given online tests yet
Original post by Jakeh
god damn :frown: i havent been given online tests yet

VTB only have 2 AC's per year; 1 for FTA and 1 for ELEVATE. If your a 2nd year good luck for next year
Reply 57
Original post by 2012 graduate
VTB only have 2 AC's per year; 1 for FTA and 1 for ELEVATE. If your a 2nd year good luck for next year

100% sure? im final year, but doing a masters
I attended Thursday's afternoon session - still nothing back. I am hoping today we will hear something.

And yes - from my understanding, the ACs are done for this year.
Original post by thestrategist89
I attended Thursday's afternoon session - still nothing back. I am hoping today we will hear something.

And yes - from my understanding, the ACs are done for this year.

Its killing me how long they take to get back to us.

Quick Reply

Latest