The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haha today begun well i thought id just have a banana for brekkie at half 8 then i was craving my usual brown flakes by 10 so had um :redface: then i just had weight watchers soup which was gorrrrrrrrrjus and only like 120cals for whole tin hehe! should keep me going now till tea which will be salmon [AGAIN lol] and veg! then im going swimming later so overall i think thats under 1200 :smile:
plus got a set of scales yesterday and it says i have lost about 4lbs ...dont trust them though so going to wait untill i go 2 boots lol :smile:
I have about 4 bars of chocolate a day still along with huge lunch and breakfast but I've found if I don't eat tea I don't put on weight...
i couldnt not eat tea thought im hungry by 6 :smile: and with going swimming at night i wouldnt have any energy, what sort of thing do u have for lunch?
Reply 8024
Turns out starting a "diet" a second time is easier. I remember last time it was hell - but i lsot three stone. But unfortunately i regained two stone when i got (Still a net loss of 1 stone.)

This time i expect to do better, i'm better motivated and i've learned ways of not falling into bad habits. For example i'm running a 400-700 calories deficit. I've yet to give in, but i'm fully aware that if im hungry, i'm going to let myself eat - nullifying the deficit but hopefully not going over 2100 cals (i'm a guy so can allow a bit more) thus avoiding binging.

A tip that i learned last year was not too restrict calories by the SAME amount every day, especially if you arent exercising. I fully plan to do some exercising, but not until after my exams are done. Anyways, my tip is that every week, you should set aside one day, or 3 days every two weeks, in which you can eat normally (i.e. 2000 calories). This way your body doesn't regulate itself to your diet - it really works. If you just diet the same amount every day, eventually your body starts to adapt.
I've been good so far today :smile: i had poached egg on toast for breakfast which seemed to fill me up loads, and isn't too unhealthy...i was doing work in school and i didn't even notice it was dinner time so i just worked through it...came home about half 2-3 and had a banana and that's it! Although i'm hungry now, think i'm having some kind of veg chilli and rice! Yum :biggrin:
Reply 8026
why is it in the morning if ive been drinking the night before I actually look slimmer? like my stomach looks flatter? im guessing its something to do with being dehydrated?
Went out last night with the intention of having only two drinks, because I knew it was weigh in and gym day today. Ended up having 2 straight shots of vodka and 3 vodka and cokes. In the bar I went to they free pour so god knows how much vodka I consumed last night but I felt distinctly iffy when I woke up this morning! Went to the gym after breakfast (mandarin segments and a special k bar, cereal with milk just didn't appeal this morning) and weighed myself before my workout. My aim was to get down to 160lbs by today, and I came in just over at 160.8lbs. Not too bad considering I was a bit of an alcoholic last night and had a massive poptart and pizza binge last weekend. Ended up doing 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and 20 on the bike, then had a healthy lunch - half a blt wrap with salad, some grapes and blueberries for pudding.

Trying to be healthy today because tomorrow and Sunday promise to be uber unhealthy days because it's my friend's birthday and birthday party. I'm looking forward to it, just hope it doesn't endanger my new target of 158lbs which I hope to reach by this time next week.
leona
why is it in the morning if ive been drinking the night before I actually look slimmer? like my stomach looks flatter? im guessing its something to do with being dehydrated?

vomit
Reply 8029
Fluent in Lies
vomit

Haha. I wasnt sick.
I went to Wagamama's for dinner tonight with parents as it's my last night at home before going back to uni - was SO good :smile: Spent all day shopping so also had a cranbery Frescato in Costa as a treat but sure I burnt off all the cals walking around MK all day - so tiring! Got some nice new clothes to wear this summer including a really nice Coast dress :smile: Definitely would not have looked good this time last year...really makes the healthy eating and gymming worth it :biggrin:
liladriel
I went to Wagamama's for dinner tonight with parents as it's my last night at home before going back to uni - was SO good :smile: Spent all day shopping so also had a cranbery Frescato in Costa as a treat but sure I burnt off all the cals walking around MK all day - so tiring! Got some nice new clothes to wear this summer including a really nice Coast dress :smile: Definitely would not have looked good this time last year...really makes the healthy eating and gymming worth it :biggrin:

*vicariously motivated* #macarena#
leona
Haha. I wasnt sick.

You must have danced it off!
I'm not drinking till after exams now! Partly because whenever i go out I just sleep all day the next day when i get home cus i never end up sleeping in my own house (because i live away from all towns, not because i'm a hussy), and partly because i keep doing ridiculous things when i'm drunk. Last time i drank was last friday and i was hammmerreeeed and this week has been full of shame haha, i had like 2 bottles of wine and 9 tequilas and a few other random drinks. Gosh think of the calories! Maybe i'll lose weight from lack of alcohol alone :biggrin:
okkk guys i need your help im going out tonight with my bf and all his mates :smile:

whats an alcoholic drink that i can have a few of that has the least cals??
i would not drink but ive worked my arse off the past month with revision andnot been out so i fancy getting that tipsy feeling hehe!

so what shall i have? vodka and lemonade? orange?
vodka diet coke ;yes;
thanks huni just had a quick search on googgle :smile:

found this online :smile:
Calories in Smirnoff Black Bottle 176
Calories in Smirnoff Ice Bottle 176
Calories in Smirnoff Red 20cl measure 44
Calories in Vladivar Single (25ml) 61
Calories in Vodka & Coke 175ml 120
Calories in Vodka & Diet Coke 175ml 56
Calories in Vodka & Orange Juice 175ml 126
Calories in Vodka & Slimline Tonic 175ml 58
Calories in Vodka & Tomato Juice 175ml 98
Calories in Vodka & Tonic 175ml 88
Calories in Vodka Red Bull (1/2 can) 150ml 112
Calories in Vodka Sugar-free Red Bull (1/2 can) - single 150ml 59
Calories in Vodka, Lime & Soda 200ml 76
considering i hate tonic it willhave to be vodka and diet coke all the way :smile: i thought orange would be better tho hmm :biggrin:

no cocktails for me tonight then ? :frown:
I was soooo right!! :cool:
:smile: :smile:
SilverWings
I was soooo right!! :cool:

so you were *rep *

Latest