The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
whats with the blonde girl and sky........is there a romantic thingy im missing.
tim collins and libby...nothing happened so dissappointed.....why cant darren come back, they were sooo good for each other hopefully now the police know stu can call darren and explain and he'll come back and they'll get married and it will be lovely.
Reply 1781
M-J
whats with the blonde girl and sky........is there a romantic thingy im missing.

:rolleyes: They're lezzas! Can't believe you've only just noticed!! :tongue:
When will the big lassiters explosion be on in the uk??
Reply 1782
M-J
tim collins and libby...nothing happened so dissappointed.....why cant darren come back, they were sooo good for each other hopefully now the police know stu can call darren and explain and he'll come back and they'll get married and it will be lovely.

lovely, but too simple..
neighbours always try and complicate things in romantic storylines. i guess they think it keeps us "in suspence" and we never are able to predict whats cming next...silly billy's :rolleyes:
Oh Neighbours today was brilliant. TAKE THAT IZZY! Finally someone tells her she's a manipulative bitch :biggrin:
Reply 1784
isnt a lesbian kiss a bit full on for neighobours and day time tv. they made such a big deal abot the gay kiss in corrination street
Reply 1785
OMG, today's Neighbours - the Harold/Svetlanka thing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
todays epsiode was awesome

Harold: "it's only a small thing" :biggrin:
Reply 1787
"no, sorry i meant it's no big deal!' awww harold gettin all embarrased! eugh wat does he see in that svetlanka witch?
Reply 1788
ohh...what happened peopl :frown:
i missed it ...i always miss the good ones :rolleyes:
neha p
ohh...what happened peopl :frown:
i missed it ...i always miss the good ones :rolleyes:

Nothing much it was quite boring. Max has agreed to do IVF with Steph and Harold asked Karl for some medication to get it on with Svetlanka. Eeewwwwwgghhhh!!!! Oh and poor 'Lil thinks Luka is a nice boy. Little does she know. Oh and Izzy went to see the Psychiatrist and he told her she was manipulative. Like we didnt know that already and could have told her for at least half his fee. :tongue:
Reply 1790
cindy
Nothing much it was quite boring. Max has agreed to do IVF with Steph and Harold asked Karl for some medication to get it on with Svetlanka. Eeewwwwwgghhhh!!!! Oh and poor 'Lil thinks Luka is a nice boy. Little does she know. Oh and Izzy went to see the Psychiatrist and he told her she was manipulative. Like we didnt know that already and could have told her for at least half his fee. :tongue:

So is Luka not a nice boy then? What does/did he do?

And was Karl with Izzy during the psychiatrists consultation? how did izzy react
hihihihi
So is Luka not a nice boy then? What does/did he do?

And was Karl with Izzy during the psychiatrists consultation? how did izzy react

No I am sure he is a nice boy but he may be the son her mother told her died at birth cos he cant find his birth certificate and Svetlanka has warned him of Serena with evil in her eyes. Well with more evil than normal. No Karl wasn't with her. :biggrin:
Reply 1792
izzy just get lost already!!!!!!!! thank gdness mac's gone tho, thats one evil bitch out the way!
commoner
izzy just get lost already!!!!!!!! thank gdness mac's gone tho, thats one evil bitch out the way!

1 down 1 to go!
gossip_girl
1 down 1 to go!

who is de otha biatch
Reply 1795
bestdeceptions
Oh Neighbours today was brilliant. TAKE THAT IZZY! Finally someone tells her she's a manipulative bitch :biggrin:

I'm beginning to feel sympathy for her character. She seems to have had a raw deal from her upbringing and after all - we are all products of our upbringing :frown:
yawn1
I'm beginning to feel sympathy for her character. She seems to have had a raw deal from her upbringing and after all - we are all products of our upbringing :frown:

yeh she supposedly had a tough upbringing but Max was her brother and went through the same rubbish and his character is caring and sensitive, not manipulative. I dont know, I fail to see how excuses like *my parents left me when I was a kid* give you permission to manipulate the people you love.
Reply 1797
NEWUSERNAME
who is de otha biatch

one is mac, and one is izzy

yawn1

I'm beginning to feel sympathy for her character. She seems to have had a raw deal from her upbringing and after all - we are all products of our upbringing

i duno...she's still quite stuck up in her own rights..not to mention extremely selfish. she's had the chance to prove herself to be a nice and honest character many times, especially when tom was telling her to tell karl...
i remember when she made max give her like $5000 cos she wanted to start a business with "harry", and she new max was having money problems at the time.
in saying this, max is annoying me with the whole ivf thingy...
karl Kennedy is at our city union tonight, hopefuly i'll get to meet him, what shall i ask?
serious narb
karl Kennedy is at our city union tonight, hopefuly i'll get to meet him, what shall i ask?

Ask him if Susan or Izzy is the better kisser.

Latest