The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
sexysax
For us third years. Seems like only yesterday we were on here and getting really excited about offers and discussing what to bring etc. Uni life in Bangor will be finishing for me pretty soon aww!

I get to stay here and extra year - woop!

(I seriously do not endorse failing a year in order to stay at University but still woop)
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
:frown: will be sad to see you leave us at Bangor Nat... You sure you don't want to stay on and do masters and PhD :p:

wish you all the best in the future, as I assume your dissertation is now handed and its a lot of weight off your shoulders?
Reply 3
Dissertation is due in April 25th. Still a few things to do on it and then need to get it bound!
eurgh, well best of luck with it I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:
Reply 5
Wow nat, can't believe how quickly that has come around! Are you looking forward to it? What are you doing after you finish? Good luck with it all!
Reply 6
I'm looking forward to finishing actually, yes! I'm off to do a PGCE in Manchester that is joint with the Royal Northern College of Music so I get trained in instrumental teaching as well as classroom. That's more up my street :smile:.
sexysax
I'm looking forward to finishing actually, yes! I'm off to do a PGCE in Manchester that is joint with the Royal Northern College of Music so I get trained in instrumental teaching as well as classroom. That's more up my street :smile:.

You are so lucky! I got another year plus a gap year to save before I am able to do my Masters.

I am currently trying to decide what to do next year - talk about deja vu! Though I don't know if you've seen but they've changed the format of the projects - no more 20 credits or Tonal Studies. Tonal Studies is now only available as a 20 credit module called Style Studies which has to be taken alongside another project. No Supplementary though! And they've introduced a module which teams Music students with English and Modern Language students, though this is only available to second years. :eek:

I am so confused. Last year, I couldn't find stuff I liked. This year, I have too many modules I like :rolleyes: Plus David is retiring! The department is soo not going to be the same next year. Makes me wish I was leaving this year!

Anyway, if I don't see you beforehand, good luck at RNCM.
Reply 8
Dissertation is now done, and bound, 2 weeks before the deadline :biggrin:.
WOOOOOOOOO time for excessinve drinking and partying before all the hard work for the performances etc begin...
Reply 10
Hard work for that has already started!!! :p: :p:
Reply 11
I have ten minutes of sax performance to do next Friday and then it's all over for me!
all the best Nat, I'm sure it'll be fine...

i've done 1 exam... 6 more to go!!!
Reply 13
All over! Bye bye Bangor!
:cries: by Nat :frown:

all the best with the future.... make sure you pop back and visit at some point!!!

especially seeing as Musoc are trying to get me involved with stuff next year.... well pete is trying to make me get involved with musoc.
Reply 15
Bye Nat was fantastic to of met you! Good luck in the future and teaching and all that! Might even get to work with you in a school at some point! ;-) lol

Liam xxxxxx
Reply 16
Bye bye Nat! Good luck for the future and thank you so much for all the help you gave us all on here and in Bangor :smile: Hope everything goes well for you with the teaching :smile: xxx
Reply 17
Woo, i've got a degree!! I can't believe I am finishing, it only seems like yesterday I was in that B&B on the first day! Love you Bangor! :biggrin:

Latest