Reply 1
End of exams? :eek:

I've got seven weeks to go. :frown:

But, JFTR, I'm getting smashed. :wink:
Reply 2
Yup
Strongbow. And TV.
Reply 4
- Accidentally messing up my sleeping pattern so I spend full days at a time exhausted trying to fix it...
- Watching BB.
- Catching up on TV series'.
- Waiting for everyone else to finish theirs.
Reply 5
I went and got drunk with the work lot - much fun!
Also been catching up on TV, shopping and reading

Good times.
Reply 6
Ill be going to T4 on the beach for a huge drinking session-maybe a tad late after my exams but hey.
went to a mates party :biggrin:
Reply 8
Just sleeping on the night i finish.
the out the next day.. and celebrate in town, maybe have a tipple or two...

Bring on 20th june.. 4.50pm :biggrin:

And.. going spain on the 26th, as my friends moved there for the summer.. so flying out alone, that should be fun!
Reply 9
I played through Assassin's Creed and watched the 3rd series of House. That was in one weekend. Now I'm bored.
I still have a week to go.
Just went out a couple of times and had a bbq.

Now I'm too ill to celebrate at home with my friends :frown: At least there's good stuff on TV.
Immediately after it'll be a pub crawl methinks. Off to Tenerife with 7 mates in July though :biggrin:
Watching Euro 2008 and relaxing once my exams finish in about 10 days.

I won't be celebrating much. Just a lot of relaxing.
Reply 14
Haven't finished yet, but when I do. Holiday in Corfu with my friends :biggrin:
Reply 15
Finished on Friday and since then I've sat at the Union getting fairly tipsy and then spent the night at LSE Crush. The next day I went to the Redbull Flugtag and then ended up in a pub in Covent Garden in the evening. Yesterday I went to a club called Church in Old Kentish Town which starts at 12:30pm. Not the wisest of ideas but it was pretty damned fun. Later on today I'm going to see the new Indiana Jones with some of my friends and then it's a friend's birthday so we're hitting another club tonight.

I think I'll finally rest tomorrow.
Reply 16
Having a picnic with my friends on the afternoon I finish (20th June), coming home that evening and resting, reading and enjoying the lack of revision. The next day, I'm going gym hunting in the morning, maybe another picnic thing in the afternoon and then a meal out with my boyfriend in the evening. Sunday, I'm hanging out with friends in the afternoon and I'm supposed to be going to a gig that evening. From then on it's shopping, parties, reading and catching up on DVDs (some from October that I haven't yet watched :redface:).

I'm spending more time planning my holidays than actually revising. :frown:
Reply 17
That reminds me I need to catch up on the last 5 episodes of Desperate Housewives :eek:
Drinking my fair share of Newcastle Brown ale.
Instantly getting drunk as soon as I walk out the exam room door.
Party hard, relax..harder?
Enjoy the SUN!!

I can't wait to be able to do whatever I want without thinking "Ohhh I've got to revise tomorrow, best get some proper sleep instead".

Latest

Trending

Trending