The Student Room Group

Dancing on Ice society

Scroll to see replies

Well according to Wikipedia he's 37, so must be around there at least!
37!!
Well :hello: there DOI fans . . .sowee I haven't joined in the banter, but have been a busy bee with uni and the work that comes with it.

Anyway . . . my fav. has to be Mr Quinn - also I like Jessica. Not to sure on anyone else tbh, although the next person who I would like to leave is either Coleen or that news reporter guy, Donald is his name? . . . .
Not Donal! HIm and Ray are my faves!

Anyone watching sexy Dean on ITV1 at the mo? Mmmm in the police uniform ;-) hehe
Him and Jayne are so cute together!
ferret123
Not Donal! HIm and Ray are my faves!

Anyone watching sexy Dean on ITV1 at the mo? Mmmm in the police uniform ;-) hehe
Him and Jayne are so cute together!

Yea I am watching it - its prtty good tbh. I am now itching to get onto the ice myself tbh . . . .

And I would love to see them again tbh. Have seen them on tour; Lets Face the Music and Dance (that was fab, but i was only 8 and can only remember bits, ie a strip tease . . .and I saw them last year; DOI tour, fab, definately would recommend anyone to go and see it).
I haven't posted in here in a while :emo:
letsdothetimewarpagain
I haven't posted in here in a while :emo:

LMAO I see you've got a boobage avatar . . .lol
DancinBallerina
LMAO I see you've got a boobage avatar . . .lol

Yes :emo:

It is part of the avatar game :sad:

Normality will be returned in 2 hours and 3 minutes
letsdothetimewarpagain
Yes :emo:

It is part of the avatar game :sad:

Normality will be returned in 2 hours and 3 minutes

Ooooo lol :tongue:

Well hopefully you will win . . .lol :tongue:
Filippov had doubts over 'Ice' star Ray

Dancing On Ice star Maria Filippov has admitted that she did not want to be paired up with Ray Quinn.

The professional skater feared for her chances of winning the competition after being told that she would be working with the former X Factor star.

"At first I was really worried because he's only 20, and boys that age can be hyperactive and always going at 100 miles per hour so I thought he'd be hard work," Filippov told The Mirror.

"But it's been absolutely amazing working with him, a real challenge for me too because he's so good."

Quinn is currently the bookies' favourite to win the series after impressing the judges and viewers with his routines in recent weeks.

Dancing On Ice continues tomorrow night at 6.55pm on ITV1.
Messenger plans to renew wedding vows

Melinda Messenger is planning to renew her wedding vows after reportedly crediting Dancing On Ice as a factor in saving her marriage.

The former Page 3 model split from her husband Wayne Roberts last April after nine years of matrimony, announcing that a "trial separation" was taking place.

After less than a year, Roberts returned to the family home and Messenger has now told The Sun that appearing on the ITV1 reality show has made them "massively closer".

"Last year was hard for all of us. So it's nice to be immersed in something that is really fun and exciting and difficult. My head can't go anywhere else - I have to be completely focused on the skating," she said.

"It's a welcome relief from the distresses of last year and it helps us put everything else aside."

The couple, who have three children, have just celebrated their tenth anniversary and hope to celebrate with a renewal ceremony. "We got married in Bali with 30 people with us, but now we think it might be nice to do something that’s a big celebration and get everyone together," Messenger said.
Three 'Ice' stars suffer rib injuries

Three Dancing On Ice stars have been struggling with rib injuries this week, it has been revealed.

Former Emmerdale star Roxanne Pallett, ex-popstar Jessica Taylor and TV host Zoe Salmon have all received medical attention following falls in rehearsals.

Pallett was taken to hospital on Tuesday after a complex lift went wrong as she trained with her skating partner Dan Whiston. She missed a rehearsal the next day but has since been given the all-clear to skate tonight.

"It's quite deflating when you get an injury," Pallett told the Sunday Mirror. "But once you leave the show you can't go back so I'm going to be brave."

Explaining how the fall has affected her confidence, she added: "I'm completely lost now. I'm completely doubting myself."

Meanwhile, Taylor bruised three ribs as she practised lifts with Pavel Aubrecht on Monday. Later in the week, Salmon suffered from muscle spasms between her ribs in training and was also taken to hospital.

"There's nothing you can do to avoid it hurting," Taylor explained. "I'm a bit frightened about doing anything at all now."

Asked about her own injury, Salmon said: "It's a really sharp pain. It's like someone has punched me."

Dancing On Ice continues at 6.55pm tonight on ITV1.
Haha, Maria needn't have worried :tongue:

I missed it last week, haven't seen Fred for 2 weeks :frown: :love:
Extra excited for tonight's show :woo:
I take back what I said about Donald . . . he actually isn't bad tbh.
Ouch Jessica Taylors fall looked painful
Reply 555
ray is incredible, as just proved- - 30!!!!! hes been my favourite since the first show. ray to win!!! :biggrin:
Oh my god. I mean, oh my god. That was amazing - I have goosebumps!
Ray Quinn - winner of DOI 2009 . . . .He is amazing.

I want the final to be Jessica and Ray.
Week 6 and perfect sixes!! and 25 years after Trovill and Dean's!!!

Fred is so cute!! :love:
Irish-Jojo
Week 6 and perfect sixes!! and 25 years after Trovill and Dean's!!!

Fred is so cute!! :love:

Ditto to all of that. . . .

Fred is much cuter in real life . .trust! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending